.
News Alert
Woman Gambling Inside Livermore Casino Arrested,…

Residents & Family Dogs Escape House Fire

The home is now uninhabitable due to the damage from the fire, according to fire officials.

Fire officials say an electrical outlet may be to blame for a fire that burned a home in the 1666 Alvarado Ct. in Livermore on Saturday morning.

The fire, which started around 11:13 a.m., caused major damage to two bedrooms and much of the outside of the house. 

Livermore Pleasanton Fire Battalion Chief Jack Neiman-Kimel says two residents and the family dogs were evacuated before fire crews arrived. 

"Upon our arrival, there was a two story single family residence with what appeared to be an outside attached structure well involved in fire," Neiman-Kimel said. "The fire had also transmitted from the outside structure to the inside of the main residence. Crews made entry in to the residence and worked to extinguish the interior fire. Crews on the outside worked to extinguish the outside structure."

According to Neiman-Kimel, the home is no longer habitable due to the smoke and fire damage. No one was injured during the fire. 

Carina Anselmi Harrigan February 02, 2014 at 12:36 PM
What does the family need?

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »