Two Livermore men arrested last week for a have dual court appearances Thursday to enter pleas to the assault allegations.
Denzel Green, 21, and Jose Serrano, 20, both facing felony assault-with-deadly-weapon charges, are due to appear at 9 a.m. in Dept. 701 at the in Pleasanton, files state.
The pair walked into the East Stanley Boulevard restaurant at 1 p.m. June 24, where Green reportedly used a chair to strike a customer in the torso, according to witness statements given to the .
Upon lifting back the chair to strike a second blow, Green inadvertantly hit Serrano in the head, police said.
Green and the injured Serrano then fled to a Murrieta Boulevard apartment, allegedly used for marijuana-cultivation, where they were later apprehended by police.
Green is incarcerated with a $35,000 bail at the in Dublin; Serrano, meanwhile, is free after posting his $30,000 bail, records show.
The apartment's tenants were subsequently arrested, as well, on drug-related charges, authorities said. No further updates on that case were available.
In other news, police were kept busy Saturday to Sunday shuttling alleged drunken drivers to jail.
Six motorists were arrested and booked in about 24 hours on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Saturday arrests were at 1:56 a.m., 3:04 a.m., 5:28 p.m., 10:43 p.m., and early Sunday at 1:41 a.m. and 3:07 a.m., according to records.
Also last week:
Saturday, June 30
- Suspected DUIs reported: Portola Avenue and First Street at 1:56 a.m. (male suspect with suspended license arrested); 1400 First Street 3 a.m.; Holmes Street and Holmes Court 5:28 p.m.; and 2200 First at 10:43 p.m.
- Warrant arrests: on the 2200 block of First Street at 1:10 a.m.; 9:58 p.m. on 600 Colusa Way.
- Battery reported 2 a.m. along 2200 First Street.
- Car break-in logged noon on 1800 Creek Road.
- Police obstruction reported at 11:49 a.m. on Pine and North P streets.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 3:07 a.m. on Fourth Street and Madeira Way.
Friday, June 29
- Contempt-of-court incidents: 11:55 a.m. along 4300 Las Positas Road; and on 5200 Desiree Avenue at 4:15 p.m.
- Drug-paraphernalia possession reported 10:47 a.m. along 1100 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Warrant arrests made 2:30 p.m. on 2300 Railroad Avenue, and 11:37 p.m. on North M and Chestnut streets.
- Possession of controlled substances reported 11:18 p.m. along 400 James Street.
Thursday, June 28
- Residential burglary reported 9:15 a.m. along 4500 Scenic Avenue.
- Vehicle reported stolen 9 p.m. along 5700 East Avenue.
- Assault/abuse of elder reported at 1:39 p.m. on the 300 block of Garden Common.
- Car break-in logged on 300 Garden Common at 12:01 a.m.
- Battery reported 9 p.m. along 3000 Pacific Avenue.
- Motorist with suspended license cited 7:52 a.m. on North L and Linden streets.
- Fictitious checks cases reported: 2:54 p.m. along 1700 North Vasco Road; 5:21 p.m. on 4300 First Street.
- Arrest for alleged narcotics possession reported on Freeda Court and Hayes Avenue at 10:30 a.m.
- DUI arrest made 1:28 a.m. on 100 Summertree Drive.
Wednesday, June 27
- Residential burglary logged at 7 a.m. on the 1300 block of Fairbrook Court.
- Vehicle reported stolen on 3400 Gardella Plaza at 10:13 a.m.
- Telephone harrassment reported at noon on the 800 block of Mohawk Drive.
- Felony warrant arrest made 9:28 a.m. on 1300 block of Via Deste.
- Car break-ins filed: 5 p.m. on 1200 Hillview Drive; 11 p.m. on 500 Brookfield Drive.
- Police obstruction reported at 1:54 p.m. on North O and Elm streets.
- Livermore male, 23, on a suspected hit-and-run DUI on Tesla and Vasco roads at 12:30 p.m.
- Warrant suspect at 2 p.m.
Tuesday, June 26
- Residential burglary reported 6 p.m. on 5200 Desiree Avenue; commercial burglary at 5:30 p.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Vehicle reported stolen 2:08 a.m. on the 900 block of North Canyons Parkway.
- Warrant arrests made: 12:56 a.m. on 1500 First Street; 9:12 p.m. on 5500 Berwind Avenue.
- Vandalism logged 7:36 p.m. along 300 South Livermore Avenue
- Drug possession reported at 3:30 p.m. on 1300 Locust Street.
- Car break-in filed at 8 p.m. on 400 Hanover Street.
- Theft reported at 6:26 p.m. along 2700 Las Positas Road.
Monday, June 25
- Vehicle reported stolen 9 a.m. on 100 North Murrieta Boulevard.
- Two stolen vehicles recovered: 10:44 a.m. on 1000 Airway Boulevard; 3:35 p.m. on 5500 Berwind Avenue.
- Domestic assault reported 6 p.m. along 1100 Portola Meadows Road.
- Motorist with mariuana cited 11:40 p.m. on Rincon Avenue at Pine Street.
- Warrant arrest made at 7:23 p.m. on Ora and Rincon avenues.
- Drug-paraphernalia possession reported at 2:23 p.m. on Briarwood and Yorkshire drives.
- Vandalism logged 10:30 p.m. along 5600 Bridgeport Circle.
- Fictitious checks report filed at 5 a.m. on 4500 Las Positas Road.
- Shoplifting reported 9:48 p.m. on 2900 Las Positas Road; theft using access-card data logged 10 a.m. along 1000 Bluebell Drive.
Sunday, June 24
- Grand theft of auto parts reported 7 p.m. along 2900 Basil Common.
- Two Livermore men, 36 and 23, were arrested for suspected public intoxication at 2:26 a.m. on 2000 First Street; Livermore woman, 42, was arrested for same charge at 12:48 a.m. on 2200 Fourth Street.
- Warrant arrest made 1:49 a.m. along 4500 Las Positas Road.
- Vehicle reported stolen 6:30 p.m. on 4100 Torrey Pine Way.
- Commercial burglary logged 3:03 a.m. along 800 Rincon Avenue.
- Vandalism cited 9 p.m. along 2700 Tahoe Drive.
- at 1 p.m. leads to asssault, drugs, firearms arrests.