The Livermore Police Department last week fielded numerous calls of stolen vehicles and break-ins at homes and businesses.
In addition to the Wednesday bust at a reported drug house on Chestnut Street, police made several individual arrests for suspected narcotics and controlled-substance use and possession.
Saturday, Nov. 10
- Man arrested for alleged domestic assault 12:30 a.m. on the 3500 block of Pacific Avenue.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 2 a.m. on Cromwell Way at North Livermore Avenue.
- Arrest for suspected driving under the influence made 4:04 p.m. on First and Inman streets.
- Male arrested 12:01 a.m. on 1400 First Street for alleged controlled-substance possession.
- Warrant served 10:13 p.m. along 7600 Southfront Road.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests included: male, 2:52 a.m. along 5600 Jacquiline Way; man, 11:09 p.m., on 2300 Second Street.
- Theft from vehicle logged 9 p.m. on 700 Daisyfield Drive.
Friday, Nov. 9
- Residential burglary reported 9 p.m. on the 1200 block of Amalfi Common; two commercial burglaries, 4:25 a.m. on 300 Stealth Court, and 6:41 p.m. on 2900 Las Positas Road.
- Female, 38, arrested 7:06 a.m. on the 6200 block of Las Positas Road for suspected domestic assault and contempt of court.
- Vehicle reported stolen 8:30 a.m. on 700 Cottonwood Court.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 10:36 p.m. along 2300 Allegro Street.
- Warrant served 11:52 a.m. on 1100 South Livermore Avenue.
- Man arrested 4:45 a.m. on 7700 Southfront Road for alleged controlled-substance and burglary-tool possession.
- Grand theft logged 6:10 p.m. on 300 Adelle Street.
Thursday, Nov. 8
- Residential burglary reported 7 a.m. 800 Sungold Circle; commercial burglary 10 a.m. 4300 Las Positas Road.
- Marijuana reported on school grounds 2:15 p.m. 600 Maple Street.
- Vehicle reported stolen on 5400 Brisa Street 11:04 p.m.
- DUI arrest 12:09 a.m. on I-580 at El Charro Road.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of female 10:40 p.m. on 900 Catalina Drive.
- Livermore man, 20, arrested 4:37 p.m. on Wagoner Drive at El Caminito for alleged possession of narcotics for sale.
- Battery reported 12:17 p.m. 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Livermore man, 19, arrested 2:43 a.m. on 1200 Heather Lane for alleged narcotics possession.
- Livermore man, 45, arrested on Heather and Scenic drives 4:25 p.m. for suspected controlled-substance/paraphernalia possession.
- Bench warrant served 6:26 p.m. Park and North I streets.
- Contempt of court reported 7:05 a.m. on Sundial and Sundance drives.
- Traffic congestion on I-580 from outlets opening.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
- Vehicles reported stolen: 11:50 a.m. on 4200 First Street; 5:30 p.m. on 3900 First.
- Stolen vehicle from another jurisdiction recovered 1:25 a.m. on North I Street near railroad tracks.
- Triple arrest 10:37 p.m. Albatross and Olivina avenues: Livermore male, 18, for alleged trespassing, use/influence of controlled substances, paraphernalia possession, police obstruction; Dublin man, 21, for controlled substance use/influence, paraphernalia possession, police obstruction; Livermore male, 18, for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Bust made at suspected drug house along 1600 Chestnut Street.
- Suspicious circumstances investigated by Alameda County Sheriff's Office 11:30 a.m. on 9200 Tesla Road.
- Felony warrant served 1:09 a.m. on Barcelona and Concannon streets.
- DUI arrest 2:31 a.m. on 2300 First Street.
Tuesday, Nov. 6
- Stolen vehicle reports included: 11:30 a.m. on 7400 Las Positas Road; 9 p.m. on 800 Bellflower Road; 10 p.m. on 100 Bluebird Avenue; 11:30 p.m. on 5600 Woodrose Way; 11:59 p.m. on 1600 Linden Street.
- Stolen vehicle from another jurisdiction recovered 4:15 a.m. on 1400 Portola Avenue.
- Bench warrants served: 7:34 a.m. on 800 East Stanley Boulevard; 9:56 a.m. on 2500 Las Positas Road.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 6:50 a.m. Patterson Pass and South Vasco roads; suspended-license driver 8:05 a.m. First and Scott streets.
- Car break-ins: 4 p.m. on 900 Mars Court; 10 p.m. on 700 Tennyson Drive; 11 p.m. on 1900 Pulsar Road.
- Thefts from vehicles logged: 4 p.m. on 2900 Bresso Drive; 9:45 p.m. on 1200 Onyx Road.
Monday, Nov. 5
- Two commercial burglaries reported: 9:28 a.m. on 2300 Nissen Drive; 5:20 a.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Vandalism cited 3 p.m. 500 Meadowlark Street.
- Vehicle-parts theft reported p.m. on 1200 Portola Avenue.
- Theft logged 600 Salem Court 2:45 p.m.
- Suspended/unlicensed motorists cited: 2:45 p.m. Portola Avenue Royal Road; 6:30 a.m. 6200 Patterson Pass Road.
- Assault with deadly weapon, not firearm, reported 5:59 a.m. on 7300 National Drive.
- Charter school reports dismissal of arrested teacher.
Sunday, Nov. 4
- Suspended/unlicensed motorists: 6:40 p.m. on First Street at Portola Avenue; 11:30 a.m. on 4300 First.
- Battery reported 11:50 a.m. on 4500 First Street.
- Possession of stolen property reported on the 17300 block of Patterson Pass Road 1 a.m.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: 1:41 a.m. on 900 Springtown Boulevard; 1:46 a.m. on 4600 Lassen Road; 2:23 p.m. on 2300 First Street.