A 42-year-old man was arrested by police three times last week — including twice on the same day — for suspected public intoxication.
Gregory Soto was first arrested on July 28 at 12:45 p.m. on the 300 block of North K Street, according to logs.
His second arrest was 3 a.m. July 30 on the 1100 block of East Stanley Boulevard.
And less than 15 hours later, at 5:30 p.m., he was arrested for the third time, records state, at Rincon Avenue and Pine Street.
These busts mean at least two trips to the in Pleasanton for the suspect as court filings show arraignments for his drunk-and-disorderly charges are a day apart — Aug. 27 and 28.
In other police news:
Saturday, Aug. 4
- Domestic assault reported on the 4700 block of Nicol Common at 7:05 p.m.
- Drug paraphernalia possession reported 7:02 p.m. along 2500 Las Positas Road.
- Contempt-of-court violation cited 1:23 p.m. on the 100 block of South L Street.
Friday, Aug. 3
- Vandalism logged 12:48 a.m. on 4000 Pomona Way.
- Theft reported 6:30 p.m. on 100 Daisyfield Drive.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made of a male 7:36 p.m. on First and South K streets.
- Male motorist arrested for alleged DUI and suspended license at 9:19 p.m. on 300 South Livermore Avenue. His male companion, 23, was arrested for suspected possession and sale of narcotics/controlled substances, obstructing police and public intoxication.
- Livermore man, 20, allegedly
Thursday, Aug. 2
- Vehicle reported stolen 9:30 p.m. on 5900 Preston Avenue.
- Vehicle stolen from another jurisdiction recovered along with stolen property on 1500 Spring Valley Common at 8:29 a.m.
- Assaults reported: 10:44 a.m. on 5700 East Avenue; 10:40 p.m. on 1400 Carnelian Lane.
- Vandalism cited 12:01 a.m. along 5600 Charlotte Way.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: 1:04 a.m. on 2500 Railroad Avenue; 1:31 a.m. on 200 McLeod Street.
- Police obstruction reported 9:08 a.m. on 2000 Portola Avenue.
- back in court.
Wednesday, Aug. 1
- Vehicles reported stolen: 12:01 a.m. on 5100 Norma Way; 9:30 p.m. on 1600 Placer Court.
- Vehicle stolen from another jurisdiction recovered 6:14 a.m. on 200 North I Street.
- Theft logged 4:30 p.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Bench warrant arrest made 11:12 p.m. on Enos Way and Portola Avenue.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest 10:06 p.m. on 1100 South Livermore Avenue.
- Burglary reported 2:10 p.m. on 2200 North Livermore Avenue.
- Theft from vehicle logged 5:23 p.m. on 1200 Hartman Road.
Tuesday, July 31
- Vehicles reported stolen: 4:30 p.m. on 4000 East Avenue; 6:02 p.m. on 4400 Las Positas Road.
- Male, 23, arrested at 11:18 p.m. along 1400 First Street for suspected contributing to delinquency of minors, possession of narcotics, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Grand theft cited 5:41 p.m. along 4300 Las Positas Road.
- Residential burglary reported 12:35 p.m. on the 1400 block of Tulip Way.
- A Livermore man, 23, was arrested for drunk-and-disorderly conduct 9:46 p.m. on 100 North Livermore Avenue.
- Department .
Monday, July 30
- Hayward man, 42, arrested for suspected public intoxication at 3:07 a.m. on 1100 East Stanley Boulevard and again at 5:25 p.m. on Rincon Avenue at Pine Street.
- Warrant arrest made 2:17 a.m. along 300 Stealth Court.
- Commercial burglary logged 3:35 a.m. on 1300 Vasco Road.
- Domestic assault reported 3:10 a.m. on 3500 First Street.
- Unlicensed drivers cited 6:41 p.m. on 900 North Vasco Road, 11:23 p.m. on First Street at South Livermore Avenue.
- DUI arrests: 6:45 a.m. on Sunflower Court at Hillflower Drive; Pleasanton female, 42, 2:14 a.m. on Murdell Lane at East Stanley Boulevard; male, 7:20 p.m., on Las Colinas and Las Positas roads.
- in 1986 nurse murder.
Sunday, July 29
- Felony custody violation reported 6 p.m. on the 1200 block of Spring Valley Common.
- Battery reported 12:37 p.m. along 1300 Almond Avenue.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 12:50 a.m. on 1300 First Street; unlicensed motorist 3:48 p.m. on Vallecitos Road at Isabel Avenue.
- Theft logged 1:30 p.m. on 2400 Constitution Avenue.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: male at 3:23 a.m. on 5700 East Avenue; individual at 11:25 p.m. on 1100 Mocho Street.
- DUI arrest at 12:50 a.m. along 300 Lee Avenue.
- Drug-paraphernalia possession reported 11:20 p.m. on 1300 Railroad Avenue.