Saturday, Nov. 17
- Vandalism incidents logged: 1:13 a.m. on the 1900 block of Chestnut Street; 2:26 a.m. on 700 Caliente Avenue; 1:21 a.m. along 600 Buckeye Drive.
- Criminal threats reported 12:51 p.m. on 200 Bluebird Avenue.
- Felony warrant arrest made 12:50 p.m. Lassen Street at Springtown Boulevard.
- Car break-in logged 3 a.m. along 1100 Orchard Street.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 10:28 p.m. on First Street at Southfront Road.
- Possession of stolen property reported on the 5600 block of Mimosa Court at 2:25 p.m.
- Female arrested for alleged use/influence of controlled substances 6:41 p.m. along 400 Wall Street.
- Suspicious fire at former orchid farm on Isabel Road.
Friday, Nov. 16
- Commercial burglaries reported 6:30 p.m. on 4900 Southfront Road; 7:03 p.m. on 3200 Paragon Outlets Drive; 10:55 p.m. on 4900 Southfront; 8:30 p.m. on 100 South J Street; 10:35 p.m. on 1200 Portola Avenue.
- Male arrested 9:44 p.m. along 1300 Lambaren Avenue for suspected use/influence of controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a switchblade.
- Graffiti damage cited 10:45 a.m. on 700 El Rancho Drive.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 12:15 p.m. on 1000 North Vasco Road.
- Vandalism logged 8 p.m. on 4100 Torrey Pine Way.
Thursday, Nov. 15
- Stolen vehicles reported: 1:23 on the 200 block of White Fang Way; 5:30 p.m. on 2300 Chestnut Street; 10 p.m. along 1500 Pine Street.
- Grand theft from vehicle logged 3 p.m. on 1400 Heidelberg Drive.
- Car break-ins reported 4 a.m. on Grant Line Road at I-580, and 9:45 p.m. on 1000 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 8:40 p.m. on Park Street at North Livermore Avenue.
Wednesday, Nov. 14
- Residential burglary reported 11 a.m. on 400 Hagemann Drive.
- Thefts logged: 11 a.m. on 2900 Las Positas Road; 12:40 p.m. on 400 Wall Street; 5:45 p.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Vandalism cited: 7:50 a.m. Airway Boulevard at North Canyons Parkway; 8:30 p.m. on 900 Del Norte Drive.
- Domestic assault reported 12:19 p.m. on 700 South Livermore Avenue.
- Contempt-of-court violation logged 5:30 p.m. on 1500 First Street.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 9:30 a.m. 100 Meritage Common.
- Car break-in reported 7 p.m. along 1900 Creek Road.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made 7:05 p.m. on the 3500 block of Leahy Way.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 3:07 p.m. on 1000 Murrieta Boulevard.
- Livermore man stabbed in Pleasanton; suspect sought.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
- Two residential burglaries reported: 8:15 a.m. on the 5700 block of Wisteria Way; 9:50 a.m. along 1200 Ridgestone Road.
- Car break-in reported 12:30 p.m. on 3500 Paragon Outlets Drive; theft from vehicle 4:25 a.m. on 2700 Gelding Lane.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 8:50 p.m. along 4700 Lantana Avenue.
Monday, Nov. 12
- Robbery reported 7:30 a.m. on the 200 block of South Vasco Road.
- Vehicle reported stolen 11:43 p.m. on 1000 Innisbruck Street.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 11:59 p.m. on Via Granada at El Dorado Drive.
- Theft from vehicle logged 5:45 p.m. on 600 North O Street; car break-in 10:15 a.m. on 3000 Constitution Drive.
- Vandalism reported 11:43 p.m. on 3600 Leahy Way.
- Police resistance reported 2:20 p.m. on 3500 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Vehicle stolen from another jurisdiction recovered 11:30 a.m. along 300 Wright Brothers Avenue.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 12:51 a.m. on 7700 Southfront Road.
- Telephone harassment logged 6:53 a.m. on 7000 Southfront Road.
Sunday, Nov. 11
- Car break-in logged noon on 3500 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Vandalism cited 8:30 p.m. on 1500 Elm Street.
- Warrants served: 1100 Portola Avenue, 6:43 p.m.; 3:06 p.m. on Northfront Road at Herman Avenue; 8:57 p.m., South L and First streets.
- Vehicle reported stolen 11:03 a.m. along 5800 Lobelia Way.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made 1:45 a.m. on 2200 First Street.
- Theft reported 10:30 a.m. along 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Court-order violation logged on 700 East Stanley Boulevard 5:50 p.m.