Blame it on the alcohol?
Four individuals in a four-block radius -- and in less than 40 minutes -- were arrested early Saturday in downtown Livermore for booze-fueled offenses, according to records from the Livermore Police Department. Read the full story here
In other area news:
A 19-year-old Livermore man was arrested for reportedly spray-painting graffiti on a downtown Pleasanton bridge Saturday afternoon. Details here.
And entertainer MC Hammer tweets on (and on, and on ...) regarding his Dublin arrest Thursday for alleged police obstruction, even insinuating on his Twitter comments that jail officials stuck him with something Tuskegee-ish:
A Dublin official explained in a prior report that tuberculosis screens are standard for all bookings.
MC Hammer's Twitter feed can be seen here.
Saturday, Feb. 23
- Female motorist arrested 5:58 p.m. for suspected driving under the influence, suspended license, being under the influence of controlled substances, possession of drugs and paraphernalia on Portola Avenue at Portola Meadows Road.
- Male arrested 9:45 p.m. on Vancouver Way at Holmes Street for alleged use/influence of controlled substances.
- Vandalism reported 7:30 p.m. on the 1600 block of Locust Street.
- Motorist with suspended license from prior DUI cited 10:20 p.m. along 4500 Las Positas Road.
- Male arrested 1:14 a.m. for suspected DUI on Second and South J streets.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: male, 1:38 a.m. on 2200 First Street; male, 1:40 a.m. on Second and South J streets; male, also charged with fighting in public 1:49 a.m. on Second and South J.
Friday, Feb. 22
- Residential burglary reported 7:30 a.m. on the 1100 block of Marigold Road.
- Vehicles reported stolen: 4 p.m. along 200 Scherman Way; 9 p.m. on 600 Summertree Drive.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 10:10 p.m. on Rincon Avenue at Elm Street.
- Male arrested 8:44 p.m. on the 1700 block of Hollyhock Street for alleged use/influence of controlled substances.
Thursday, Feb. 21
- Residential burglary reported 9:30 a.m. on the 200 block of Jensen Street.
- Vehicle reported stolen along 600 Enos Way at 12:30 a.m.
- Entertainer MC Hammer arrested by Dublin Police Services for reported police obstruction.
Wednesday, Feb. 20
- Burglaries included: residential at 12:50 p.m. on 600 Brighton Way; residential on 1300 Ridgestone Court at 10:15 a.m.; commercial at 5:21 p.m. along 2900 Paragon Outlets Drive; commercial on 1100 Catalina Drive at 3:15 p.m.
- Skateboarder collides with truck 1:49 p.m. on Portola and North Livermore avenues.
- Motorist with suspended license from prior DUI cited 12:01 a.m. First and Maple streets.
- Injury accident midnight on I-580 at North Flynn Road.
- Warrant arrests: 1:22p.m. on 1300 North Vasco Road; 10:06 p.m. Las Positas Road at Hilliker Place.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
- Residential burglary reported 1:04 p.m. on the 5500 block of Wisteria Way.
- Theft logged noon along 1200 Aaron Street.
- Possession of controlled substances reported 12:46 a.m. on 1700 First Street.
- Motorist with suspended license from prior DUI cited 6:58 a.m. on Capitol Street at Naylor Avenue.
Monday, Feb. 18
- Residential burglary reported 3:45 a.m. on the 1000 block of Hollice Lane.
- Criminal threats reported 1:15 p.m. on the 1900 block of Depot Drive.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 11:12 a.m. on 6100 Southfront Road.
- Car break-in logged 1:13 a.m. on 400 McLeod Street.
- DUI reported 2:08 a.m. on Briarwood Drive at Wimbledon Lane.
- Fremont business park evacuated by Alameda County Bomb Squad after duct-taped packages found.
Sunday, Feb. 17
- Residential burglary reported 11:51 p.m. on the 300 block of Lloyd Street.
- Robbery logged along 4600 Lassen Road at 7:23 p.m.
- Male arrested 8:47 p.m. on the 4600 block of Lassen Road for alleged use/influence of controlled substances.
- Male, 30, arrested 8:25 a.m. along 4500 First Street for alleged police obstruction and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: male, 51, 5 p.m. on 2100 First Street; female on 2100 First at 2:05 a.m.
- Male arrested 12:01 a.m. along 1600 Chestnut Street for alleged police obstruction.
- Grand theft of motor vehicle parts reported 11 a.m. along 300 Exchange Court.