The Livermore Police Department last week made several drug- and alcohol-related arrests, along with fielding numerous theft and burglary calls.
Saturday, Dec. 1
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest 1:33 a.m. on the 100 block of South Livermore Avenue.
- Battery reported 12:42 a.m. along 2000 First Street.
- Commercial burglary reported 6:57 a.m. on 4300 Las Positas Road.
- Double arrest 10:49 p.m. of two males, 23 and 21, for suspected narcotics possession on 4500 Las Positas Road.
- Assault with deadly weapon exhibited, not firearm, reported 3 p.m. on the 3800 block of East Avenue.
- Three separate arrests for alleged use/influence of controlled substances: male, 39, 7:09 a.m. on 3500 Leahy Way; male, 20, 7:30 p.m. along 2200 First Street; male, 27, also charged with paraphernalia posession and police obstruction, 10:43 p.m. on the 1500 block of Pine Street.
Friday, Nov. 30
- Car break-in logged on 2800 Paragon Outlets Drive 11 a.m.; theft from vehicle 8:30 p.m. on 1100 Bava Common.
- Theft reported 4:50 p.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of two males 12:52 a.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Police obstruction and public intoxication arrest of man, 59, 12:49 a.m. on Railroad Avenue at South L Street.
- Contempt-of-court violation on 1400 First Street 5:30 p.m.
- Two big-rig collisions on I-580.
Thursday, Nov. 29
- Vehicles reported stolen 1:25 p.m. and 1:28 p.m. along 4300 Las Positas Road.
- Theft from building on 2700 Paragon Outlets Drive reported 1:59 p.m.; shoplifting theft logged 11:25 a.m. on 3300 Paragon Outlets.
- Warrants served: 1:27 a.m. along 4600 Lassen Road; 7:50 p.m. 800 Yolo Way.
- False vehicle registration cited 10:53 a.m. on Vallecitos Road at Isabel Avenue.
- Car break-in logged 11:40 p.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Domestic assault reported 3:35 p.m. on the 1700 block of Broadmoor Street; battery along 1600 Catalina Court 6:50 p.m.
- Arrest made 7:33 p.m. for use/influence of controlled substances on 1300 Portola Avenue.
- Motorist with suspended license cited 11:59 a.m. on Paragon Outlets Drive and West Jack London Boulevard.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
- Controlled-substance possession reported 12:18 a.m. on 4300 Las Positas Road.
- Unlicensed motorists: 12:40 a.m. First Street at Portola Avenue; 8:47 a.m. Charlotte and Kathy ways.
- Domestic assault reported 8:46 p.m. on the 1400 block of Aster Lane.
- Bench warrant served East and Buena Vista avenues 9:45 p.m.
- DUI arrest 11:25 a.m. on Fifth and South J streets.
- Cameo Drive house fire 4:44 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 27
- Stolen vehicle recovered 7:52 a.m. 800 block of Comanche Court.
- Identity theft reported on Wetmore Road 2 p.m.
- Trespassing logged 11:09 a.m. on 6800 North Vasco Road.
- Warrants served: 12:25 a.m. on 900 Bluebell Avenue; 3:07 p.m. Pine and North M streets; 3:10 p.m. 1100 South Livermore Avenue.
- Forgery reported 12:01 a.m. on 2200 Portola Avenue.
- Unlicensed motorists: 10:39 p.m. Olivina Avenue at North P Street; 11:12 p.m. North L and Elm streets.
- Livermore man, 52, arrested 1:04 p.m. on 2000 First Street for suspected public intoxication.
- Contempt-of-court violation 11:10 p.m. along 1200 Stealth Street.
- Controlled-substance possession reported 6:09 p.m. Sundial Circle at Sunstream Lane.
- Police warn of delivery thefts.
Monday, Nov. 26
- Male, 25, arrested 8:37 p.m. for alleged possession of narcotics for sale on the 1200 block of Lillian Street.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 11:47 a.m. on 2800 Independence Drive.
- Car break-in logged 11:30 p.m. along 2700 Gelding Lane.
- Livermore man, 33, arrested in Manteca for suspected Nov. 14 stabbing in Pleasanton.
- Unlicensed motorists: 9:15 a.m. on Olivina and Mariposa avenues; 10:05 a.m. Olivina at Egret Road; suspended driver cited 2:08 p.m. 900 North Vasco Road.
- Gunfire on Junction Avenue 7 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 25
- Residential burglary reported 12:01 a.m. on the 1800 block of El Padro Drive.
- Shoplifting logged 10:07 p.m. 2900 Las Positas Road.
- Livermore male, 29, arrested 11 p.m., 2900 Las Positas Road, for alleged use/influence of controlled substances.
- Man, 42, arrested 1:37 a.m. on warrant for selling controlled substances; location not disclosed.
- I-580 DUI crash injures six.