.

Firefighters Extinguish Blaze in Springtown

A home's sunroom caught fire due to an electrical issue, firefighters said.

Firefighters on Sunday afternoon extinguished a house blaze caused by an electrical issue, Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Department Battalion Chief Jack Neiman-Kimel said.

At around 4 p.m., emergency crews responded to the 4100 block of Bishop Pine Way in Springtown for a report of a structure fire.

The blaze started in a separately-attached sunroom in the home's backyard, Neiman-Kimel said. The fire, which fully engulfed the sunroom, slightly spread to the home's back rooms and caused minor damage to that area.

Firefighters knocked down the blaze within 15 minutes, Neiman-Kimel said.

All occupants of the home were able to safely get out of the house during the blaze and no injuries were reported.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »