Here is a list of top stories from our coverage this past week:
Monday, Nov. 26
- Our Sprouts & Shutters column provided the latest restaurant and business news in the Tri-Valley. Check it out here.
- 6 sent to hospital following DUI accident.
- Police investigating Junction Avenue shooting.
Tuesday, Nov. 27
- Police: Thieves target delivered packages.
- Police Log: Car burglars target shoppers; possible stabbing; robbery.
- Amgen Tour of California will return to Livermore.
- Alameda County wins false advertising lawsuit against sensa.
- Livermore man arrested in connection with Pleasanton stabbing.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
- Livermore man caught a 100-plus pound sturgeon at Lake Del Valle.
- Deacon Dave's Christmas display is now open.
- Firefighters extinguished a house fire on Cameo Drive.
Thursday, Nov. 29
- We previewed the downtown Livermore Holiday Sights and Sounds parade.
Friday, Nov. 30
- Susan Young, in her So Here's the Thing column, breaks down whether the new outlet mall is worth the price.
- A sig-alert was issued Friday morning on eastbound Interstate 580 at the North Flynn Road off ramp after an overturned truck blocked multiple lanes.
- An oil spill after a big rig overturned on Interstate 580 near the Interstate 680 interchange caused traffic delays.