Did we miss something?
Post your own events on Livermore Patch here. It's free!
Friday, Dec. 6
- Brews for a Cure, a Benefit for Cystic Fibrosis Research, Tap 25, 25 S. Livermore Ave.
- Free holiday open house with Senator Ellen Corbett at the Fremont Family Resource Center 39155 Liberty St. Pacific Room
- Holiday Tasting Faire at New Leaf Community Market in Pleasanton 5 p.m. Free
- Cowboy Band New Uniforms Fundraiser has begun. Click here to donate this weekend.
- Home for the Holidays. Noon to 4 p.m. Kick off the holiday shopping season downtown and enjoy horse drawn carriage rides, holiday performances and SNOW in Lizzie Fountain!
- Check for local garage sales here.
- Visit ponies and enjoy cookies and refreshments at the Holiday Open House at the Horizons East Equestrian Center. Cost for the event is $25 per family. RSVP by Dec. 5. 925-960-9696. Event is rain or shine. 5111 Doolan Road in Livermore.
- Girl Scouts of Livermore Holiday Bazaar and Pancake Breakfast 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Saint Bartholomew's Episcopal Church, Parish Hall 678 Enos Way in Livermore. Breakfast is $6
- 18th Annual Holiday Sights & Sounds Parade and Tree Lighting. Begins 6 p.m.
- Breakfast with Santa. Join Camp Arroyo for pancake breakfast, make a holiday craft and bring camera for a Santa photo. No reservations needed! Just $16 per family.
- Holiday in the Vineyards. Livermore vineyards showcase tasting rooms with arts and crafts, special wines, festive activities. LVwine.org .
- Second Sunday of Advent. Lynnewood United Methodist Church, 4444 Black Ave., Pleasanton.
- Vita Voci Concert. Congregation Beth Emek, 3400 Nevada Ct., Pleasanton, 2 p.m.
- A Doo Wop Holiday Celebration. Bankhead Theater, Livermore. 2 p.m.
- A King Is Born: A Concert of Christmas Music. Our Savior Lutheran Ministries 1385 So. Livermore Ave. 4 p.m. Free.
- Traditional Folksongs of the Winter Holidays. Library. 2 p.m.
Patch writer Susan Schena contributed to this report.