The Las Positas College Community Education Program will offer three professional real estate staging courses taught by five-time Emmy award-winning television design personality Cathy Hobbs.
The courses, which are not for college credit, offer an opportunity to earn certification from Certified Staging Professionals (CSP), the country’s leading home staging academy.
The three three-day courses will be presented April 27-29, July 28-30 and Oct. 13-15. Course topics will include the following.
- How to target market
- Home staging business knowledge and techniques
- Small business tips such as how to market your business
- How to develop a business model specialized to your needs and goals
- Practical "nuts and bolts" information
- Administrative and management policies
- The CSP 8-7-6-5 approach to great room design
- Color mapping and its application to outside and inside
- Inventory management and control
Regarded as one of the foremost home staging trainers in the country, Hobbs is a member of the American Society of Interior Designers and the International Interior Design Association, as well as a certified staging professional credentialed by CSP. She was a finalist on season six of HGTV’s reality series "Design Star" and is the founder of the interior design firm Cathy Hobbs Design Recipes.
To register and learn more about the courses, please visit the Community Education website linked on the Las Positas College homepage at www.laspositascollege.edu, or contact Community Education Program Coordinator Frances De Nisco at (925) 424-1467 or FDeNisco@laspositascollege.edu