Here is a list of top stories from our coverage this past week:
Monday, Dec. 10
- Our Sprouts & Shutters column provided the latest restaurant and business news in the Tri-Valley. Check it out here.
- Video leads to suspected porch prowler.
- Giselle Esteban gets 25 years to life for Michelle Le's murder.
Tuesday, Dec. 11
- Police Log: Leadfoots; bomb squad; scrappy drunk.
- A missing Livermore teen found.
Wednesday, Dec. 12
- Brother of murder victim says Robert Seymore 'had a temper.'
Thursday, Dec. 13
- Mitchell Katz Winery tasting room coming to town.
Friday, Dec. 14
- Park district board approves transfer of funds to reserves.
- LPD accepting applications for Citizens' Police Academy.
- PHOTOS: Journey to Living Bethlehem.
- News Report: Questions about PG&E inspections in three East Bay cities.
- Reaction: Connecticut school shooting.
- How do you talk to your kids about scary news?
- Superintendent's message to community over Connecticut tragedy.
- Vote for Deacon Dave's Casa del Pombo for a chance to win $100k for Livermore schools.