A female shopper was held up at gunpoint and reportedly robbed of her handbag last week in the parking lot of Costco, according to the Livermore Police Department.
READ THE FULL STORY: Armed Robbery in Costco Parking Lot
Anyone who may have witnessed or has information regarding the incident is encouraged to call Livermore law enforcement at (925) 371-4900.
In other news:
Saturday, Feb. 16
- Vehicle reported stolen 2 a.m. on the 1100 block of Pine Street.
- DUIs: 1:45 a.m. on 1500 First Street; 9:22 p.m. on Fourth and Holmes streets.
- Assault with deadly weapon, not firearm, reported 12:31 a.m. on the 1100 block of East Stanley Boulevard.
- Stolen vehicle recovered from another jurisdiction 2:55 p.m. on 500 South I Street.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 5:31 p.m. along First and South M streets.
- Telephone harrassment reported 11:21 a.m. on the 100 block of Rolling Stone Common.
- Theft from vehicle 10:15 a.m. on 1100 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Narcotics/controlled-substance possession filed: 9:40 a.m. on the 4100 block of Bristlecone Way; noon on 700 El Rancho Drive.
- Warrant served on 2500 Railroad Avenue at 2:40 p.m.
- Possession of stolen property logged 2 p.m. along 400 James Street.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: 12:31 a.m. on East Stanley Boulevard at Railroad Avenue; 1:07 a.m. along 2200 First Street.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 11:23 p.m. on the 3800 block of Madiera Way.
- Vehicle towed, after notice to appear, 10:40 a.m., Isabel Avenue and Vallecitos Road.
Friday, Feb. 15
- Missing-person report filed 6:43 a.m. on the 10800 block of Tesla Road.
- Commercial burglary logged 7:50 a.m. along 2900 Las Positas Road.
- Stolen vehicle recovered from another jurisdiction at 9 a.m. along 1700 Miraloma Street.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: 9:45 p.m. and 10:44 p.m. on the 2100 and 1400 blocks of First Street.
- Contempt-of-court violation cited 1 a.m. along 800 North L Street.
- DUI reported 10:19 p.m., Pine Street at Algonquin Avenue.
- "Hummer Mom" sex offender arrested on parole violation.
Thursday, Feb. 14
- Residential burglary reported 7:30 a.m. on the 1000 block of El Dorado Drive; commercial burglary 8:45 a.m. on 2100 Las Positas Court.
- Robbery reported 10:10 a.m. on Maple Street at Railroad Avenue.
- Motorist with suspended license from prior DUI cited 8:11 a.m. on National Drive at Greenville Road.
- Narcotics possession reported 11:20 p.m. on North L Street, 11:25 p.m. on North P and Pine streets.
- Possession/sale of narcotics reported 5:04 a.m. on the 5900 block of Southfront Road.
- Theft logged 4:41 p.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 9:15 a.m. on Isabel Avenue at Vallecitos Road.
- Police obstruction/resistance 11:20 p.m. along 2800 Kitty Hawk Road.
Wednesday, Feb. 13
- Commercial burglaries reported 8:30 p.m. along 3300 Paragon Outlets Drive, and 8:45 p.m. on 2900 Las Positas Road.
- Thefts from vehicles: 2 a.m. on 2000 Monterey Drive; 6 p.m. on 1400 Railroad Avenue.
- Livermore man, 29, arrested for alleged marijuana sales 8:09 p.m.; location unavailable.
- Vandalism cited 10 p.m. on 2000 Lomitas Court.
- Domestic battery reported 8:20 p.m. on 1100 Apache Street.
- Motorists with no or suspended licenses cited: 7:15 a.m. on 800 North Vasco Road; 8:40 a.m. and 9 a.m. on South Vasco Road at Industrial Way.
- Possession of narcotics for sale reported on Portola Avenue at North L Street 1:41 a.m.
- Narcotics possession logged: 1:05 p.m. on Holmes Street at Anza Way; 2300 Stonebridge Road at 3:40 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 12
- Vehicles reported stolen: 3:53 a.m. on the 1100 block of Concannon Boulevard; 4:50 a.m. along 1400 Genoa Street.
- Stolen vehicle from another jurisdiction recovered 7:41 a.m. along 2100 Vintage Lane.
- Forgery reported 4:45 p.m. on 200 South K Street.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 1:10 p.m. on Dovecote Lane and Montage Drive.
- Assault reported 12:01 a.m. on 2000 First Street.
- Warrants served: 5:25 p.m. on First and South K streets; 10:09 p.m. on Railroad Avenue at South L Street.
- Controlled-substance possession reported 1:43 a.m. on Larkspur Drive at Lantana Avenue.
- Motorists with no or suspended licenses cited: 2:53 p.m. on Sunflower Court at Bellflower Street; 3:10 p.m. on Arbor Avenue at Dolores Street; 4:53 p.m. on Murrieta Boulevard at Portola Avenue.
- Use/influence of substances reported 4:07 p.m. on East Airway Boulevard and Portola Avenue.
- Theft from vehicle reported 11 p.m. along 1800 Rhododendron Drive.
Monday, Feb. 11
- Robbery reported 7:07 p.m. on the 2900 block of Independence Drive.
- Residential burglaries: 11 a.m. on 1600 DeLeon Way; 6 p.m. on 1100 Wagoner Drive.
- Commercial burglary logged 2:34 a.m. on 100 East Vineyard Avenue.
- Thefts reported noon and 8:20 p.m. on the 2700 and 3300 blocks of Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Motorist with suspended or no licenses: 1:03 p.m. on 200 Junction Avenue; 3:12 p.m. on Sunflower Court at Bellflower Street.
- Possession of controlled substances reported 11:31 p.m. on Elm and Andrews streets.
- Use/influence of substances reported 10:31 p.m. along 1600 Railroad Avenue.
Sunday, Feb. 10
- Grand theft reported 4 p.m. along 2700 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- DUIs: 4:04 p.m. on 2000 Research Drive; 6:10 p.m. on 1000 Lisbon Avenue.
- Warrants served: 7:50 a.m. on Bluebell Drive at Buckskin Road; 9:40 a.m. on 2800 Barouni Court.
- Thefts logged: 3:20 p.m. on 2300 First Street; 7:40 p.m. along 2900 Las Positas Road; from vehicle 12:25 a.m. on 700 Alden Lane.
- Livermore male, 44, arrested for suspected possession of stolen property and felony parole violations 9:10 p.m. on Fourth and J streets.
- Paraphernalia possession cited 8:30 a.m. on 900 Springtown Boulevard.
- Police obstruction/resistance reported along 1300 Balboa Way 12:01 a.m.