Reports of marijuana possession on the campuses of Livermore's two primary high schools were filed Thursday by the Livermore Police Department.
An incident at Livermore High School, on the 600 block of Maple Street, was recorded at 10:35 a.m.
At 1:06 p.m., a case was logged at Granada High School, along 400 Wall Street, according to police records.
No additional details are available.
Marijuana possession on school grounds was also reported by police Oct. 24 and Oct. 3 on the 2400 block of Portola Avenue.
In other news, two crime reports were filed last week from the Paragon Outlets center set to open Thursday.
A vehicle theft was reported Saturday, and a battery incident was filed Wednesday.
In other police news from the area:
Saturday, Nov. 3
- Commercial burglary reported 10:48 p.m. on 2900 Las Positas Road.
- Male, 21, arrested for suspected domestic assault 11:25 p.m. on the 2400 block of First Street.
- Vehicle reported stolen 1 p.m. on Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Male motorist arrested 10:18 a.m. for suspected driving under the influence on Chestnut Street at North Livermore Avenue.
- Vandalism cited 2:30 a.m. on 2000 Walnut Street.
- Warrant served 8:50 a.m. on 4700 First Street.
- Arrests for alleged public intoxication included: female, 10:13 p.m. on 4700 First Street; female, 4:56 p.m., 2100 First.
Friday, Nov. 2
- Vehicle reported stolen 11 a.m. on 500 Cedar Drive.
- Battery reported 11:41 a.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Livermore man, 33, arrested 3:44 a.m. for alleged police obstruction on Lambaren Avenue at North S Street.
- Female arrested 11:04 p.m. along 5200 Peony Drive for suspected use/influence of controlled substances and paraphernalia possession.
- Man arrested for suspected DUI on South P Street at Railroad Avenue 12:33 a.m.
- Fictitious checks reported 3:11 p.m. on 800 Airway Boulevard.
- Task force releases progress report.
- Theft logged 12:20 p.m. on 200 Nadine Street.
- Vandalism cited 10 p.m. Lambaren Avenue at North S Street.
- Controlled substance use/influence reported 11:38 p.m. on 2100 South Vasco Road.
Thursday, Nov. 1
- Two reports of marijuana on school grounds: 10:35 a.m. on 600 Maple Street; 1:06 p.m. on 400 Wall Street.
- Felony warrant arrest made 1400 Olivina Avenue 4:53 p.m.
- Residential burglary reported 7:30 a.m. on 1300 Rincon Avenue.
- Vehicle reported stolen 10:20 a.m. along 4200 First Street.
- Arrests for public intoxication: Livermore male, 42, 9:01 p.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard; male, 6:02 p.m., 2000 First Street.
- Domestic assaults reported: 8:10 a.m. on the 3700 block of Silver Oaks Way; 10:21 a.m. along 900 Verona Avenue.
- Battery logged 2 p.m. on 700 Wagoner Drive.
- DUI arrest made 3:43 a.m. on 900 Springtown Boulevard.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 3:50 p.m. on Hillcrest and East avenues.
- Granada High teacher pre-trial postponed to January.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Battery reported 10:30 a.m. along Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests included: Livermore man, 42, 9:15 a.m. on 1400 Railroad Avenue; Livermore male, 41, 8:01 p.m. on the 500 block of Loren Way.
- Theft cited 2:45 p.m. on 100 North L Street.
- Vandalism logged noon along 3400 Croak Road.
- Suspended/unlicensed motorists cited: 1 p.m. on Railroad Avenue at South P Street; 3:05 p.m. on 1100 East Stanley Boulevard; 10:56 p.m. on 4500 Las Positas Road.
- Livermore teacher arrested for suspected indecent exposure in San Leandro.
Tuesday, Oct. 30
- Theft logged 6:15 p.m. on 2000 Arroyo Road.
- Male arrested 11:48 p.m. on Hagemann Drive and Jack London Boulevard for suspected use/influence of controlled substances, drug-paraphernalia possession, carrying switchblade knife.
- Domestic assault reported 6 p.m. on the 2000 block of Buckskin Road.
- Narcotics possession reported 10:15 p.m. on Judith Way at Wall Street.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 1:35 p.m. along 5700 Las Positas Road.
- Motorist with suspended license cited 4:20 p.m. 4500 Las Positas Road.
Monday, Oct. 29
- Residential burglary reported 5 p.m. on 1100 Pine Street.
- Suspended/unlicensed motorists cited: 7:59 a.m. on First and Maple streets; 8 a.m. on North Livermore Avenue at Cromwell Way; 1:29 a.m. on 700 Las Flores Road; 3:36 p.m. on Ladd and Junction avenues.
- Ohio man, 49, arrested for suspected domestic assault 10:20 p.m. on 2300 Nissen Drive.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made of Napa male, 24, on the 2300 block of Nissen Drive 2:47 a.m.
- Domestic assault reported 12:29 a.m. on the 100 block of South K Street.
Sunday, Oct. 28
- Graffiti damage reported 4 p.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- DUI arrests: East Palo Alto male, 32, 2:45 a.m., Holmes and First streets; Livermore woman, 42, 12:16 a.m. on 3600 East Avenue, plus additional charge for alleged use/influence of controlled substances.
- Livermore female arrested 3:08 a.m. along 1300 Windsor Way for suspected controlled substance use/influence.
- Arrests for suspected public intoxication included: Livermore man, 25, 4:26 a.m. on 1000 Apache Street; Fremont man, 22, 100 South J Street 1:44 a.m.; female, 12:47 a.m., 2100 First Street.