Saturday, Dec. 22
- Shoplifting theft reported 8 p.m. on the 3100 block of Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Arrests for supected driving under the influence included: male, 12:30 a.m. on Holmes Street at Anza Way; male, 6:10 p.m. along 700 Las Flores Road.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of male suspect 2:04 a.m. McLeod and First streets.
- Man, 52, arrested 10:45 p.m. on Walnut and North P streets for alleged use/influence of controlled substances and paraphernalia possession.
- Male suspect arrested for police obstruction 2:19 a.m. Oriole Avenue at North Murrieta Boulevard.
Friday, Dec. 21
- Residential burglary reported 5:45 a.m. on the 200 block of Junco Avenue; commercial burglary 10:36 p.m. along 2900 Las Positas Road.
- Report of narcotics for sale 3:30 p.m. along 2800 Fourth Street.
- Male, 20, arrested 3:52 p.m., location unavailable, for suspected possession of narcotics/controlled substances for sale and stolen property. Second male suspect, 20, arrested for stolen-property possession.
- Male, 20, arrested 7:48 a.m. for suspected burglary; second man, 22, arrested 8:23 a.m. for alleged police obstruction along 1500 First Street.
- Shots reported at Railroad Avenue bank; double arrest; nearby schools locked down 2:30 p.m.
- Female, 48, arrested 12:17 a.m. on the 400 block of Colusa Way for alleged possession of controlled substances.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of male 9:15 p.m. on 600 Maple Street.
- Female suspect arrested 12:24 a.m. along 600 Heligan Lane for police obstruction.
- Male suspect arrested 1:11 a.m. for use/influence of controlled substances North L Street and Portola Avenue.
- Longtime Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Department deputy chief retires.
Thursday, Dec. 20
- Commercial burglary reported 4:44 a.m. on 4300 Las Positas Road.
- Shoplifting logged 8:40 a.m. 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Theft along 800 Dakota Court reported 1:30 p.m.
- Male suspect arrested 10:38 p.m. on Bluebell Drive at Las Flores Road for DUI and being under the influence of controlled substances.
- South Livermore Avenue collision closes block at 10:21 a.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 19
- Residential burglary reported 1 p.m. along 1300 East Avenue; commercial burglary 5:30 a.m. on 1500 First Street.
- Livermore woman, 25, arrested 5:27 a.m. on 1300 block of Locust Street for alleged battery, being under the influence of controlled substances, drug-paraphernalia possession; Livermore man, 31, arrested, as well, suspected substance use/influence.
- Warrant arrests: 1 p.m. on the 900 block of Via Montalvo; 3:25 p.m. along 2100 North Greenville Road.
- Domestic assault reported 11 a.m. on the 4300 block of Technology Drive.
- Marijuana on school grounds reported 10:30 a.m. on the 2200 block of Fifth Street.
- Vehicle reported stolen 5 a.m. on 1700 Paseo Laguna Seco.
- Would-be break-in 5:30 a.m. at Radio Shack on 1500 First Street.
Tuesday, Dec. 18
- Robbery reported 9:42 p.m. on the 900 block of East Stanley Boulevard.
- Commercial burglary reported 9:30 p.m. along 1500 First Street.
- Telephone harrassment logged 12:30 p.m. on the 3900 block of Purdue Way.
- Thefts logged: 7 p.m. on 4700 First Street; 8:38 p.m. 1300 Railroad Avenue.
- Woman found dead in vehicle in North Livermore Avenue church lot.
- Car break-in reported 5:05 p.m. along 600 Maple Street.
- Motorist with suspended license/prior DUI cited 8:30 a.m. Pine and North P streets.
- Domestic battery reported 2:20 p.m. on the 1400 block of Heather Lane.
- Livermore man, 19, arrested for alleged possession of burglary tools 5:32 p.m. along 2100 Paseo Laguna Seco.
Monday, Dec. 17
- Robbery reported 7 a.m. on the 1100 block of Sierra Court.
- Lucky supermarket, Holmes Street, shelter-in-place 7 a.m. after nearby report of man with handgun.
- Vehicle reported stolen 8:08 a.m. along 400 Golf Road.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 11:45 a.m. along 2400 Portola Avenue.
- Identity theft reported 11:35 a.m. on 2100 First Street.
- Forgery/fake checks reported 1 p.m. on 3300 Paragon Outlets Drive.
Sunday, Dec. 16
- Motorist with marijuana cited 12:30 a.m. on Fourth and South J streets.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests 2:15 a.m. and 11:33 p.m. along 2100 First Street.
- Commercial burglary reported 5 p.m. on 2100 Las Positas Court.
- Vehicle reported stolen 3 a.m. on 1600 Paseo Laguna Seco.
- Car break-in logged 10 a.m. along 1700 Paseo Laguna Seco.
- DUI: 12:51 a.m. on 200 South Livermore Avenue.
- Motorist with suspended license cited 2:23 a.m. North Livermore Avenue at Cromwell Way.
- Police obstruction reported on the 2600 block of Kennedy Street 2:26 p.m.
- Battery reported 6:45 p.m. on 2000 Portola Avenue.
- Bench warrant arrest 9:52 a.m. along 1300 Railroad Avenue.
- Dublin Police Services cited Livermore male, 51, First Street and Las Positas Road, for alleged vehicle registration infractions.