Two suspects, with combined rap sheets for drug sales, burglary, grand theft and embezzlement, were rearrested Thursday evening in Livermore -- one for alleged drug selling, the other for resisting arrest, according to police.
[Related Story: Parolees Arrested on Drug Charges and Resisting Arrest]
In other repeat-offender news, a 35-year-old Livermore man saw the back of a squad car three times in seven days in Pleasanton.
Daniel Esser was collared Feb. 21 and Thursday by the Pleasanton Police Department for reported public intoxication, and in between -- as the suspect in two early-morning break-ins.
Read more here in:
On a final note, an area resident reported an abundance of police, fire and rescue workers late Saturday near Greenville and Tesla roads. No details on the incident are yet available.
In other area crime news:
Saturday, March 2
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests made: 12:08 a.m. on Park Street at North Livermore Avenue; 1:39 a.m. on First Street at South Livermore Avenue; 1:58 a.m. on Lee Avenue at Callaghan Street.
- Male, 31, arrested 9:37 p.m. on Elm and North P streets for alleged controlled-substance possession and being under the influence.
- Controlled-substance possession reported 8:53 a.m. along 3900 Santa Clara Way.
- Residential burglary reported 7 a.m. along 1900 Marciel Road.
Friday, March 1
- Hit-and-run with property damage reported 8:50 p.m. on 2100 Second Street.
- Stolen vehicle recovered from another jurisdiction 7:51 a.m. on Evans Place and Evans Street.
- Warrant arrest along 200 Stonebridge Road 9:33 a.m.
- Drug-paraphernalia possession reported by Alameda County Sheriff's Office on First Street 3:41 p.m.
- Female arrested for suspected driving under the influence 1:24 a.m. on First and Maple streets.
- Male arrested 10:38 p.m. for reported controlled-substance possession and resisting arrest on 2900 Las Positas Road.
- Narcotics possession reported 4:49 p.m. on 600 North L Street.
- Felony custody violation investigated by Livermore police 3 p.m. along 4300 Foothill Road, Pleasanton.
- Two-thousand marijuana plants seized at Fremont building after PG&E tip.
Thursday, Feb. 28
- Double arrest 6:45 p.m. on 800 North P Street; male, 24, for reported narcotics sales and felony violation of probation; Livermore female, 21, for resisting arrest/police obstruction.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 12:30 p.m. on Brighton Way at Arlington Road.
- Warrant arrest 3 p.m. on 1100 South Livermore Avenue.
- Livermore female, 47, arrested 3:50 p.m. along 4600 Lassen Road for suspected public intoxication.
- DUI arrest of Livermore woman, 25, 5:38 p.m. on Hillcrest and East avenues.
- Livermore male, 31, arrested 12:07 a.m. on Springtown Boulevard at Bluebell Drive for suspected DUI, being under the influence of substances and driving on license suspended from prior DUI.
- Man arrested 9:40 p.m. on 2500 Las Positas Road for public intoxication and resisting arrest.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Livermore man, 20, arrested 1:48 a.m. along 3300 Leahy Way for reported use/influence of controlled substances. Suspect previously arrested September 2011 for burglary and possession of stolen property.
- Vandalism reported on 3300 Leahy Way 1:30 p.m.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 4:53 p.m. along 2500 Old First Street.
- Narcotics sale reported 7:30 p.m. on 1700 Embassy Circle.
- Minor with marijuana on school grounds reported 9:20 a.m. on 2200 Fifth Street.
- Livermore arrest of three minors for alleged cyber-bullying of "Hummer Mom."
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Suspended or unlicensed motorists cited: 7:40 a.m. Northfront and North Vasco roads; 3:30 p.m. I-580 at First Street; 7:06 p.m. on First Street at Mines Road.
- Residential burglary reported 10 a.m. on the 1100 block of Farmington Way.
- Vandalism logged 9:56 p.m. on 1600 Locust Street.
- Battery reported 8:30 a.m. on the 1400 block of Melanie Way.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest 5:35 p.m. Pine Street at Rincon Avenue.
- Narcotics possession reported 12:30 a.m. First Street at South Livermore Avenue.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 9:28 p.m. on 2500 Las Positas Road.
- Deceased male found at Pleasanton dump.
- Fremont Futi murder: Defense says real killer was kid.
Monday, Feb. 25
- Residential burglaries reported: 7:15 a.m. on 1400 Oxford Place; 9:45 a.m. on 2000 Westbrook Lane; 12:37 p.m. on 1100 Big Basin Road.
- Vehicle reported stolen 10:30 p.m. along 1100 Portola Meadows Road.
- Bench warrant served 7:48 p.m. 1300 Portola Avenue.
- Motorist driving on license suspended from prior DUI cited 11:24 p.m. on North Mines Road at First Street.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 11:05 p.m. on Vias Granada and Madrid.
- Assault with bodily injury reported 2:45 p.m. on the 3600 block of North Vasco Road. Male arrested by Alameda County Sheriff's Office.
- Missing Pleasanton teen found safe.
Sunday, Feb. 24
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: Livermore man, 20, 4:39 p.m. on 5300 Iris Way; Livermore female, 25, on 100 South L Street 12:29 a.m.
- Vandalism cited 7 a.m. along 3800 Pacific Avenue.
- Warrant arrest 1:25 a.m. on First Street at Las Positas Road.
- Unlicensed or suspended motorists cited: 1:25 a.m. on First Street at Las Positas Road; 12:03 a.m. on Portola and Isabel avenues.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 10:35 a.m. along 800 North P Street.
- Female arrested 5:41 a.m. on 100 Wright Brothers Avenue for suspected DUI.
- Livermore man, 27, arrested for reportedly being under the influence of substances 8:27 p.m. on Hillcrest Avenue at Pomona Way.
- Livermore male arrested for reported violation of court orders at 1:33 p.m. on the 1300 block of Portola Avenue.
- Senior citizen hospitalized after scooter mishap on Pine Street.