A 26-year-old man is due in court today on charges that he reportedly carried a loaded gun in public— along with illegal narcotics — on Saturday evening near a storage facility on East Airway Boulevard.
The man was arrested at 9:30 p.m. on East Airway Boulevard and Sutter Street for suspected possession of a concealed weapon, carrying a loaded firearm in public and illegal possession of narcotics, according to the Alameda County Sheriff's Office, the arresting agency.
The suspect, incarcerated at the , Dublin, on $90,000 bail, is set for arraignment at 1:30 p.m. today at the , Pleasanton, according to records.
No additional details on the incident were available.
In other news last week, the responded to reports of burglaries — three on Friday, alone — plus numerous calls for public intoxication.
Saturday, Sept. 8
- Robbery reported 2:24 a.m. on Grant Line Road at I-580.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 3:34 p.m. on First Street at Southfront Lane.
- Battery reported 8:55 a.m. on 2300 Second Street; domestic assault 4:46 p.m. on 3300 Leahy Way.
- Incident of loaded firearm carried in public reported 9:29 p.m. on East Airway Boulevard at Sutter Street.
- Vandalism logged 10:18 p.m. on 2300 Second Street.
- DUI arrests: 2:19 a.m. on Third and South K streets; 1:34 a.m. on Second and South M streets.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported: 2:14 a.m. on 400 Bernal Avenue; 10:07 p.m. on 2300 First Street.
Friday, Sept. 7
- Three residential burglaries reported: 3 a.m. on 300 North L Street; 11:35 a.m. on 100 Yosemite Place; 1:31 p.m. on 100 Rockrose Street.
- Assault/criminal threats reported 9:16 a.m. on 2100 Las Positas Court.
- DUI arrest 10:22 p.m. on First Street at Las Positas Road.
- Vandalism logged 10:40 p.m. on 1100 Onyx Road, and 6:37 p.m. on 1500 Railroad Avenue.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 11:26 p.m. on 2100 Second Street.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- Commercial burglary reported 3 p.m. on 600 Enterprise Court.
- Public intoxication reported: 1:08 a.m. on 2300 Railroad Avenue; 2:55 p.m. on 2100 Third Street; 5:30 p.m. on 2000 First Street.
- Police obstruction reported 4:25 a.m. on Stealth Street at Stealth Court.
- DUI arrest made 1:58 a.m. on Scenic Avenue at Ridgestone Road.
- Theft logged 7:44 p.m. on 200 North Murrieta Boulevard.
- Reckless driving reported 12:15 p.m. on Central and Scenic avenues.
- Controlled-substance possession reported 4:21 p.m. along 600 Curlew Road.
- noon on South Vasco Road.
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- Vehicle reported stolen 7:53 a.m. along 700 Laurel Drive.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 4:24 p.m. on 3500 Germaine Way.
- Contempt-of-court violation cited 12:43 a.m. along 700 El Caminito.
- Felony warrant arrest made 12:40 p.m. along 8200 Altamount Pass Road.
- Vandalism cited 7:13 a.m. on 2900 Hansen Road.
- Controlled-substance possession reported 4 p.m. on 600 Nightingale Street.
- Public intoxication logged: 6:02 p.m. on 2000 First Street; 9:51 p.m. on 2000 First; 11:11 p.m. on South P at First streets.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- Use/influence of controlled substances recorded 1:37 p.m. on 1700 Paseo Laguna Seco.
- Unlicensed motorists or with suspended licenses cited: 6:26 a.m. on North Livermore Avenue at I-580; 8:32 a.m. on Warsaw Avenue at Frankfurt Way; 8:02 p.m. on Chestnut and North M streets; 8:55 p.m. on South Livermore and Third streets.
- ; I-680 closed.
Monday, Sept. 3
- Residential burglary reported 1 p.m. on 4000 Guilford Avenue.
- Domestic-order violation cited 4:39 a.m. along 1100 Portola Meadows Road.
- Vandalism logged 7:30 p.m. on Seventh and South I streets.
- DUI reported 3:38 p.m. on Arroyo Road at Pyramid Street.
- Unlicensed motorists or with suspended licenses cited: 8:41 a.m. on Isabel Avenue at Vallecitos Road; 12:40 p.m. on Kitty Hawk Road at Rickenbacker Circle; 11 p.m. on First Street at Las Positas Road.
- Domestic assault reported 7:05 p.m. on DeVaca and Peary ways.
- Public intoxication reported 9:26 a.m. on 700 El Rancho Drive.
- Controlled-substance possession logged 6:06 a.m. on North P and Park streets.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported: 12:22 a.m. on First and Scott streets; 9:23 p.m. on Amherst Way.
Sunday, Sept. 2
- Stolen vehicle recovered 9:54 a.m. on 6000 Preston Avenue.
- Male, 32, arrested 1:34 a.m. along 2100 Palomino Road for suspected DUI, domestic assault, suspended license, hit-and-run with property damage and police obstruction.
- Male arrested 10:14 p.m. along 900 Via Montalvo for suspected use/influence of controlled substances.
- DUI arrest made of a male 12:11 a.m. on First Street at Las Positas Road.
- Battery/assaults reported 1:43 p.m. on 700 El Rancho Drive; 8:19 p.m. on 500 Huntington Way; 11:24 p.m. on 1000 Ventura Avenue.