A Livermore man is jailed with bail of $250,000 following his arrest last week for suspected assault and abuse of possibly an elderly person at a home off Loyola Way.
The 48-year-old suspect was arrested by the on Aug. 28 at 3:17 a.m. at a residence on the 4500 block of Lee Ann Circle.
The man is expected to enter his plea in court today to charges including suspected felony domestic assault, felony false imprisonment, felony count of attempting to dissuade a victim/witness from reporting a crime, and a misdemeanor charge of disobeying court orders, according to records at the in Pleasanton.
A previous Livermore Patch police log on similar charges on Lee Ann Circle.
No additional details were available.
In other news, at least seven motorists were snared in less than four hours Saturday evening along Concannon Boulevard for reportedly driving on suspended licenses, records show.
More from around town:
Saturday, Sept. 1
- Arrests for suspected driving under the influence made: 1:18 a.m. on I-580 at First Street; 7:38 p.m. on Concannon Boulevard at Epson Street.
- Motorists cited on 1700 Concannon Boulevard for reportedly driving on suspended licenses at 5 p.m., 5:02 p.m., 6:05 p.m., 6:18 p.m., 6:17 p.m., 8:15 p.m., 8:34 p.m.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 2:30 a.m. on East Stanley and North Murrieta boulevards.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: 12:28 a.m. on 2200 First Street; 12:49 a.m. on 2200 Third Street; 8:33 p.m. on 800 North Vasco Road.
- Battery reported 11 p.m. along 2100 Elm Street.
- Contempt-of-court violation cited 200 Lee Avenue 10 a.m.
- Controlled-substance possession logged 1:37 a.m. on Walnut and North I streets.
- Vandalism reported 8 p.m. on 500 North Livermore Avenue.
Friday, Aug. 31
- A female was arrested for suspected domestic assault 2:50 a.m. along 4600 Lassen Road.
- Residential burglary reported 9 a.m. along 500 Yorkshire Drive.
- Possession of narcotics/controlled substances reported 12:40 p.m. on 600 Maple Street, and 10:48 p.m. on South M and First streets.
- DUI arrest 11:31 p.m. along 1000 North Murrieta Boulevard.
- Vandalism cited 3 a.m. on 2600 First Street.
- Warrants served: 900 Catalina Drive 2:15 a.m.; 1900 DeVaca Way 3:19 p.m.; 7:49 p.m. on 900 Desconado Avenue.
Thursday, Aug. 30
- Three vehicles reported stolen: 4:45 p.m. on 1000 Bluebell Drive; 5 p.m. on 5700 Preston Avenue; 7 p.m. on 5800 Naylor Avenue.
- Commercial burglary logged 6 p.m. along 2600 Old First Street; vandalism from same block 7 p.m.
- DUI arrest made 10:24 p.m. along 6000 Industrial Way.
- Car break-ins/thefts from vehicles cited 6 p.m. on 500 South I Street, and 9 p.m. on 6000 Industrial Way.
- Battery reported 5 p.m. along 2000 Park Street.
- Vandalism cited on 1300 Shawnee Road at noon, 7:30 p.m. on 100 Airway Boulevard.
- tests positive for West Nile virus.
Wednesday, Aug. 29
- Residential burglary reported 5:30 p.m. on 3200 Leahy Way.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 4:13 a.m. on 4200 First Street.
- Contempt-of-court violation 4:41 p.m. on 1100 Murdell Lane.
- Domestic assault reported 7 a.m. on 2000 First Street.
- Possession of stolen property logged 3:59 p.m. on 200 North K Street.
- Shoplifting logged 12:40 p.m. on 1300 Railroad Avenue.
- Telephone harassment reported 2:37 p.m. on 5200 Theresa Way.
Tuesday, Aug. 28
- Male, 48, arrested 3:17 a.m. on the 4500 block of Lee Ann Circle for alleged domestic assault, false imprisonment, dissuading victim/witness, disobeying court order.
- Two vehicles reported stolen: 10:30 a.m. on 2300 Chestnut Street; 8 p.m. on 800 El Rancho Street.
- Grand theft logged 7 a.m. on 5600 La Ribera Street; petty theft 9 p.m. on 2800 Siena Road.
- Battery reported 5:28 p.m. on Norma and Charlotte ways.
- Vandalism cited 9 p.m. on 4000 East Avenue.
- Motorist with suspended license from prior DUI cited 10:07 p.m. on Fourth and O streets.
- Police obstruction reported 7:50 a.m. on Nielsen Lane and Amherst Way.
- Warrants served: 3:36 p.m. on 2300 Stonebridge Road; 6:15 p.m. on 4900 Bristlecone Way.
Monday, Aug. 27
- Grand thefts reported: 3 p.m. on 700 Traviso; 3:30 p.m. on 400 Wall Street.
- Domestic assault reported 4:23 p.m. on 2400 Regent Road.
- Controlled-substance possession logged 4:52 p.m. on Olivina Avenue and North P Street.
- East Bay .
- Warrants served: 11:10 a.m. on 300 Virginia Drive; 4:18 p.m. on Chestnut and North N streets.
Sunday, Aug. 26
- Vehicle reported stolen 6 p.m. on 6700 National Drive.
- Residential burglary logged 2:18 p.m. on 100 Obsidian Way.
- Vandalism cited: 2 a.m. on 1200 Echo Summit Street; 2:45 a.m. on 1200 Meadows Drive.
- Male, 34, arrested 6:03 a.m. on the 5700 block of East Avenue for suspected domestic assault and false imprisonment.
- Battery reported 7:36 p.m. on 600 Caliente Avenue; domestic assaults 4:10 p.m. on 1700 Park Street, and 9:46 p.m. on 6400 Half Dome Court.
- DUI arrest made of male, 40, at 7:43 p.m. along 3700 First Street.
- 5 a.m. on eastbound I-580 near Grant Line Road exit.