Two teams of officers on Monday served 40 or so DUI-related warrants to East Bay suspects who neglected their court appearances, mandated classes or fines stemming from arrests for driving under the influence.
Warrant targets were from Livermore, Pleasanton, Castro Valley, Danville, Walnut Creek and other surrounding cities, Rebiejo said.
In other news:
Saturday, Aug. 25
- Motorist with marijuana cited 7:43 p.m. on Pine Street at Algonquin Avenue.
- Bench warrant arrest made 2:34 p.m. on 200 South Livermore Avenue.
- Male motorist arrested for suspected driving under the influence 2:06 a.m. on Madeira and Germaine ways.
- Shoplifting reported 4:05 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. on 2900 Las Positas Road.
- Contempt-of-court violation logged 1:31 a.m. along 3500 Pacific Avenue.
- Two men were arrested for suspected domestic assault 10:14 p.m. on First Street at I-580.
- Female arrested for alleged use/influence of controlled substances 2:04 a.m. on 200 South Vasco Road.
Friday, Aug. 24
- Vandalism logged 7 p.m. on 3400 Gardella Plaza.
- Criminal threats reported 8 a.m. along 4600 Lassen Road.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 10:45 a.m. on Wall Street at Judith Way.
- Identity theft filed 2:12 p.m. along 100 Trevarno Road.
- DUIs: 11:19 p.m. on North Murrieta Boulevard at Northwood Common; 11:43 p.m. on North Livermore Avenue at Cromwell Way.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 7:53 a.m. on Maple and Fifth streets; motorist with suspended license from prior DUI at 7:16 p.m. on Fifth and McLeod streets.
- Public intoxication arrest made 12:20 a.m. on 1500 Locust Street.
- Domestic assault reported 10 a.m. on the 1500 block of Oslo Court.
- Shoplifting logged 11:36 a.m. on 2900 Las Positas Road.
Thursday, Aug 23
- Male arrested 11:46 p.m. along 4600 Lassen Road for suspected narcotics possession.
- Controlled-substance possession reported 10:40 p.m. on Charlotte and Norma ways.
- Vehicle reported stolen 4 a.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Grand theft reported 11:16 a.m. on 2400 Kitty Hawk Road.
- Domestic assault logged 9:20 a.m. on 1100 Killarney Street.
- Domestic-order violation cited 12:50 p.m. on 5800 East Avenue.
Wednesday, Aug. 22
- Residential burglaries: 7:30 a.m. on 6400 Scenic Avenue; 8 a.m. on 5700 Singing Hills Avenue.
- Domestic assault reported 8:30 p.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- DUI logged 4:38 p.m. on 1700 Rutan Drive.
- Possession of controlled substances reported 1:50 a.m. on Pine Street at Rincon Avenue, 7:20 p.m. on 400 North M Street.
- Contempt of court cited 7 p.m. on 4300 Las Positas Road.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest 11 p.m. on 100 Fenton Street.
- Livermore male, 23, arrested 7:34 p.m. along 2000 Hall Circle for alleged use/influence of controlled substances and police obstruction.
- Vandalism 4:30 a.m. on 800 Estates Street.
- Theft from building on 1100 Geneva Street cited 1 p.m.
- for suspected DUI on 1700 Rutan Drive near East Airway Boulevard.
Tuesday, Aug. 21
- Residential burglary reported 4 p.m. on 500 Adelle Street.
- Use/influence controlled substances reported 11:50 p.m. on Olivina Avenue at North P Street.
- Vandalism logged 3:04 a.m. on 5100 Irene Way, 8 p.m. on 600 Tina Way.
- Domestic assault reported 11:15 p.m. 600 North M Street.
- Car break-ins: 1 a.m. on Springtown Boulevard at Redwood Road; 9:20 a.m. on 500 South Vasco Road.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 10:08 p.m. along 900 Bluebell Drive.
- Livermore male, 32, arrested 7:20 p.m. on 2000 Portola Avenue for suspected public intoxication.
Monday, Aug. 20
- Forgery reported 11:40 a.m. on 800 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Unlicensed motorists cited: 9:57 a.m. on North I and Walnut streets; 3:19 p.m. on Second Street at Livermore Avenue; 5:45 p.m. on 4000 First Street.
- Livermore woman, 32, arrested 1:52 p.m. on the 700 block of Debra Street for suspected domestic assault.
- Bench warrant served 10:48 p.m. on North P and Walnut streets.
- Vandalism logged 5 p.m. on 3400 Las Positas Road, and 6:45 p.m. on 900 Lucille Street.
- Use/influence controlled substances reported 6:03 p.m. on the 3700 block of Silver Oaks Way.
Sunday, Aug. 19
- DUI arrests: 12:01 a.m. and 12:29 a.m. on First Street and Portola Avenue; 1:03 a.m. on First and Scott streets.
- Motorists with suspended or no licenses: 12:19 a.m. and 10 p.m. on First and Portola; 9:20 p.m. on First and Scott.
- Bench warrant served 12:46 a.m. Fourth and South M streets.
- Livermore male, 43, arrested 10:55 p.m. on the 1400 block of Tulip Way for alleged domestic assault and damaging phone lines.
- Livermore man, 40, arrested for suspected domestic assault 10:56 p.m. along 900 Camelia Drive.
- Vandalism cited 8:30 p.m. on 800 North Vasco Road.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: San Bruno male, 21, 12:57 a.m. on 2100 First Street; and Lathrop woman, 21, and Livermore man, 37, 1:39 a.m. on 2200 First.
- Use/influence controlled substances logged 2:15 p.m. on South K and Fourth streets.
- Car break-in 2 a.m. on 600 Lorren Way.