William Hogarty, a Livermore resident and former high-flying mortgage broker, is expected to enter his court plea today to felony assault charges .
Hogarty, 48, initially arrested by Alameda County Sheriff's deputies for alleged attempted murder of a male friend, had charges reduced to felony counts of suspected assault resulting in bodily injury and threatening criminal violence, according to county records.
Court filings show $130,000 bail was posted by the suspect, the former chief of Pleasanton-based real estate outfits Olympia Funding Inc., OF Lending Group Inc. and Gold Star Realty and Investment Inc.
Hogarty, a Mr. California 2004 bodybuilding champ and host of frequent, lavish, pay-to-party events at his 92-acre hilltop home, is scheduled to appear with his attorney at 2 p.m. in Dept. 701 of the in Pleasanton, filings show.
In other news, at least six folks in Livermore are without their wheels.
The logged six stolen vehicle reports last week from all points of town — not including the two allegedly stolen cars involved in the July 2 and 3 police pursuits.
Also last week:
Saturday, July 7
- Vehicles reported stolen: 5 p.m. on 1100 Spring Valley Common; 10:20 p.m. on 2000 Research Drive.
- Battery incidents logged: 9:11 p.m. on 3500 Madiera Way; 9:24 p.m. on 5100 Kathy Way.
- A Livermore man, 42, was arrested for alleged use/influence of controlled substances 11:19 p.m. on Superior Drive and Regent road.
- Grand theft cited 8:45 p.m. on 200 McLeod Street.
- Suspected driving under the influence reported 12:53 a.m. on Bluebell Drive at Las Flores Road.
Friday, July 6
- Male motorist, 53, Livermore, arrested for suspected DUI 12:19 a.m. on Maple Street near East Avenue.
- Grand theft of auto parts reported 4:16 p.m. along 4200 First Street.
- Vehicle reported stolen 10 p.m. along 2100 Ponderosa Drive.
- Arrest for alleged controlled substance use made 9:30 p.m. on Paseo Laguna Seco and Portola Avenue.
Thursday, July 5
- Breaking-and-entering reported 3:41 a.m. on 800 Mohawk Drive.
- Vehicles reported stolen: 12:20 p.m. on 300 North Murrieta Boulevard; 5 p.m. along 2800 Independence Drive.
- Man arrested at 12:41 p.m. on the 5900 block of Crestmont Avenue for alleged protective-order violation.
- Assault with deadly weapon, not a firearm, reported 10:50 a.m. on the 2100 block of Second Street.
- Male motorist arrested for suspected DUI 2:36 a.m. on 1200 Vienna Street.
- Fire reported at
Wednesday, July 4
- Domestic assault reported 6 p.m. along 1100 South Livermore Avenue, and at 3 a.m. on the 200 block of Coleen Street.
- Criminal threats reported 9:20 p.m. along 1000 Sherry Way.
- Unlicensed motorists cited: 9:42 a.m. Comcast Place and North Canyons Parkway; 9:50 a.m. on Paseo Laguna Seco and Portola Avenue; 3:25 p.m. on Dalton Avenue at North Vasco Raod.
- A Santa Rosa man, 42, was arrested for alleged controlled-substance use at 4:58 p.m. along 1500 Olivina Avenue.
- DUI arrest made 11:17 p.m. on Wetmore and Arroyo roads.
- A male was arrested for suspected public intoxication 6:20 p.m. along 600 Rincon Avenue.
Tuesday, July 3
- Attempted murder
- Residential burglary logged 10:48 a.m. along 1700 DeLeon Way.
- Warrant arrest made 11:44 p.m. along 100 North L Street.
- Thefts reported 10:20 a.m. on 2500 Las Positas Road, and noon on 2600 Constitution Drive.
- in Springtown shortly after midnight.
- An individual under influence of narcotics reported 7:45 p.m. on Hillview Drive and Alviso Place.
- Drug paraphernalia possession reported at 7:34 p.m. along 4300 Las Positas Road.
Monday, July 2
- Residential burglary logged 4:30 p.m. along 1300 Rebecca Drive; commercial burglary at 5 p.m. on 1300 Stealth Street.
- Stolen vehicle, police chase, car crash
- Vandalism reported 3 p.m. on First and South L streets.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 8:55 p.m. on Chestnut and North K streets.
- Arrests for alleged domestic assaults: male at 7 a.m. on 200 Junction Avenue; male, 40, at 11 p.m. along 1300 Marigold Road.
- Car break-in/burglaries logged: 1400 Railroad Avenue at 4 p.m.; 1700 Locust Street at 8 p.m.; 2900 Kennedy Street at 10 p.m.
Sunday, July 1
- Vehicle reported stolen 5 p.m. on 300 North Murrieta Boulevard.
- Noise complaint filed 11:50 a.m. along 1200 Hartman Road.
- Suspected DUI arrests: male, 22, 3:07 a.m. on North Livermore Avenue and I-580; male, 33, at 1:41 a.m. on 2300 Railroad Avenue.
- Male, 35, arrested for suspected public intoxication 3:51 p.m. on 2300 Railroad Avenue.
- Theft reported 12:40 a.m. along 1100 Rincon Avenue.
- Male arrested for alleged domestic assault at 12:11 a.m. along 700 Geraldine Street.
- A man, 38, was arrested 1:56 p.m. along 400 James Street for suspected drug paraphernalia possession.
- Male motorist arrested for suspected DUI and suspended license at 2:15 a.m. on I-580 and Airway Boulevard by