A 55-year-old man, who reportedly works as "golf balls," racked up numerous charges following a stop last week by the Livermore Police Department.
Arrest charges for the motorist, apprehended March 3 at 9 p.m. on Airway Boulevard, included suspected driving under the influence, driving on a suspended license from a prior DUI conviction, being under the influence of controlled substances, concealing evidence and driving/renting a vehicle without an interlock device, according to court records.
The man was initially on no-bail status at , where during his booking he listed his occupation as "golf balls," according to inmate records. No additional details are available.
Also last week, three felony grand-theft suspects, two at 26 and one 18, were arrested late Wednesday on Las Positas Road by police. One suspect was also charged with driving on a suspended license.
The trio are currently under immigration detainers at Santa Rita, as they await court dates this week, files state.
For more on some nearby Pleasanton heists: Big Bra Lift; Electrician Gear Looted.
On a side note: The community can support Livermore Officers Cindy Moore and Elaine Briggs in their four-day, 300-mile Police Unity Tour bike ride with fundraising efforts on March 21 at Casa Orozco restaurants in Livermore and Dublin. Details here.
More area crime news:
Saturday, March 9
- at fast-food restaurant.
- Commercial burglary reported 3:02 a.m. on 2400 Las Positas Road.
- DUI logged 12:58 a.m. on North Livermore Avenue at Las Positas Road.
- Contempt-of-court violations cited 11:20 a.m. on 100 South Livermore Avenue, and 10:30 p.m. along 5200 Scenic Drive.
- Shoplifting reported 11:20 a.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Police obstruction/resistance logged 1:40 a.m. on 2000 Railroad Avenue, and on 2900 Paragon Outlets Drive 5:01 p.m.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: 1:30 a.m. and 1:48 a.m. along 2200 First Street; 1:09 a.m. on 100 South Livermore Avenue.
- near Castro Valley.
Friday, March 8
- Vehicle reported stolen 4:18 a.m. on the 5400 block of Wisteria Way.
- DUIs: 12:17 a.m. on Vasco Road at I-580; 1:40 a.m. on First Street at North Mines Road.
- Felony warrant arrest made 3 p.m. on Isabel and Vineyard avenues.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 7:08 a.m. on Prima Drive at Concannon Boulevard.
- Battery reported 8:51 p.m. along 900 North Canyons Parkway.
- Fremont closing arguments for Livermore 2011 "road-rage" stabbing.
- Male, 19, arrested for suspected narcotics/paraphernalia possession 10:03 p.m. on the 4600 block of Lassen Road.
- Controlled-substance possession reported: 12:40 a.m. on 2100 Las Positas Court; 11:10 p.m. on 1600 El Dorado Court.
- Public intoxication arrest 1:50 a.m. along 5900 Preston Avenue.
- MC Hammer tweets Dublin charges dropped.
Thursday, March 7
- Bench warrant served 6:45 a.m. on Scenic Avenue at North Vasco Road.
- Vehicle reported stolen along 2500 Chablis Way 7:30 p.m.
- Car break-in logged on 1100 Burgundy Way 9:30 p.m.
- DUIs: Accra Court at Vancouver Way 12:17 p.m.; 1:10 a.m. on First and Scott streets.
- Public intoxication arrests: 10:42 a.m. along 1400 First Street; 2:18 a.m. on First and South L streets.
- Domestic battery investigated 1:07 a.m. on the 1100 block of Portola Meadows Road.
- San Ramon attorney in court for Dublin fatal hit-and-run case.
- Services for slain Santa Cruz officers.
Wednesday, March 6
- Theft of motor vehicles parts reported 5:20 p.m. on 800 South Livermore Avenue.
- Three males arrested for suspected grand theft and misdemeanor theft along 4300 Las Positas Road 11:56 p.m.
- Court-order violation logged 6:38 p.m. on the 2900 block of Bresso Drive.
- Motorist with marijuana cited on Highland Street at Portola Avenue 5:15 p.m.
- Shoplifting reported 12:25 p.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Big-rig hits I-580/I-680 sound wall, fuel spill, 1:15 a.m.
- ValleyCare ObGyn arrested in Pleasanton.
Tuesday, March 5
- Male, 20, arrested 12:09 a.m. for alleged use/influence of controlled substances and contempt of court along 3600 Leahy Way. (Previous Livermore arrest in 2011 for obstruction, stolen property, disorderly conduct.)
- Noise complaint recorded 7:57 a.m. on the 10600 block of Flynn Road South.
- Toddler allegedly tied up for not napping at church daycare in Pleasanton.
- Crime Stopper suspects turn themselves into law enforcement.
Monday, March 4
- Theft reported 4:26 a.m. on 100 Holmes Street.
- Theft arrest 5:10 p.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road of suspect with prior theft conviction.
- Motorist with marijuana cited on 1900 Bluebell Drive 3:50 p.m.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 1 a.m. on North Livermore Avenue at Las Positas Court.
- Drunk-and-disorderly report filed 3:14 a.m. on Holmes Street at Anza Way.
- Livermore "road-rage" victim's girlfriend arrested after testimony.
Sunday, March 3
- Warrants served: 3:41 p.m. along 5500 Oakmont Circle; 800 North Vasco Road 5:50 p.m.
- Unlicensed motorist cited on Zeppelin Drive at East Jack London Boulevard 5:30 p.m.
- Vandalism logged along 800 Cortland Way 2:15 a.m.
- Male, 55, arrested 9 p.m. on Airway Boulevard at Kitty Hawk Road for suspected DUI, possession of paraphernalia, use/influence of controlled substances, driving on license suspended prior DUI, concealing evidence and renting/driving vehicle without interlock system.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of man 12:02 am. on Pestana Way at Vista Court.
- DUI reported 1:43 a.m. Las Positas Road at North Livermore Avenue.
- Police obstruction reported along 4100 Sonia Court 7:24 p.m.
- Domestic assault logged 2:50 a.m. along 1700 Paseo Laguna Seco.
- Don't smoke in San Ramon.
- Vehicle towed for overdue registration by Alameda County Sheriff's Office on Rainflower Drive at Wisteria Way 2:51 p.m.