Six vehicles were reported stolen last week — nearly three times the weekly norm — according to the Livermore Police Department.
By comparison, two vehicles — sometimes three — are typically stolen citywide in a week, records show.
The 7700 block of Southfront Road, alone, was victimized twice last week.
Saturday, Feb. 11
- Two stolen vehicle cases reported: 1:15 a.m. on 100 South J Street; and 4:19 p.m. along 200 North I Street.
- Residential burglary reported at 10 a.m. on the 600 block of North Livermore Avenue.
- Arrests for suspected public intoxication made at 1:47 a.m. and 1:57 a.m. along 100 South Livermore Avenue.
- Thefts from the 2700 and 2900 blocks of Las Positas Raod were reported at 2 p.m. and 5:23 p.m.
- Two suspected narcotics possession incidents were reported from the 1300 block of Portola Avenue at 9:46 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 10
- Suspected driving under the influence arrests made at 12:29 a.m. along westbound I-580, and at 10 p.m. on First and Old First streets.
- Felony vandalism reported at 4:45 p.m. on Portola Avenue and Murrieta Boulevard.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests made at 1:10 a.m. and at 11:07 p.m. along 2200 First Street.
- Narcotics possession reported at 7:36 p.m. along 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Two stolen vehicle reports made: at 1 p.m. from the 2500 block of Las Positas; and at 5 p.m. along 900 Larkspur Drive.
- Two stolen vehicles recovered: one from another city and jurisdiction at 6:06 p.m. along 900 Larkspur; and another at 5:45 p.m. from the 600 block of Enterprise Court.
Thursday, Feb. 9
- Stolen vehicle and vehicular burglary reported at 1:30 a.m. along 7700 Southfront Road.
- Armed robbery was at 2:40 p.m. on South Vasco Road.
- Residential burglary was reported at 5 p.m. along 2200 Chestnut Street.
- Felony vandalism cited at 5:41 p.m. on 900 Alden Lane.
- Four theft cases filed: 7:30 a.m. on 3600 Edinburgh Drive; noon on 2800 Independence Drive; 4:14 p.m. along 2700 Las Positas Road; and at 5:28 p.m. from the 7300 block of National Drive.
- Motorist cited for alleged marijuana possession at 9:37 p.m. along Linden Street and North Livermore Avenue.
- An individual was arrested for suspicion of being under the influence of controlled substances at 12:26 a.m. on South Vasco Road and Brisa Street.
Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Domestic assaults reported at 12:58 a.m. along 1200 Lillian Street, and at 6:20 p.m. along 1800 Paseo Laguna Seco.
- Battery reported at 10 a.m. on the 1700 block of Montecito Circle.
- Fire at 5:40 p.m. on Chestnut Street.
- DUIs reported at 12:31 a.m. on Southfront and North Greenville roads, and at 12:24 a.m. along 3900 First Street.
- Vehicle reported stolen at 9 p.m. from the 7700 block of Southfront.
- Vehicular burglary logged at 9 p.m. on the 400 block of Andrews Street.
Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Grand theft reported at 3 p.m. on the 900 block of Laughlin Road.
- Car break-in logged from the 1600 block of Paseo Laguna Seco at 8 a.m.
- Two public-intoxication cases reported: at 1:30 p.m. along 1400 Wagoner Drive; and 5:20 p.m. on 3600 East Avenue.
- A motorist with a previous DUI was arrested for driving on a suspended license at 9:12 a.m. along Epson Street and Concannon Boulevard.
Monday, Feb. 6
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest was made at 1:50 a.m. on El Caminito and Catalina Drive.
- Battery reported at 7:56 p.m. on Seventh and South H streets.
- Thefts filed from the 900 block of Ventura Avenue at 12:10 p.m. and 900 North Canyons Parkway at 2:14 p.m.
- Drug paraphernalia arrest made at 5:27 p.m. on the 200 block of McLeod Street.
Sunday, Feb. 5
- A female motorist was arrested at 12:48 a.m. on Kitty Hawk Road and Airway Boulevard for suspected DUI.
- Theft was cited at 8:30 a.m. on the 7800 block of Marathon Drive.
- Two drunk-and-disorderly arrests were made at 2 a.m. along 2100 First Street.
- Residential burglary was reported at noon on the 1000 block of Murrieta.