Saturday, July 21
- Public intoxication reported 6:30 p.m. along 2100 First Street.
- Assault with criminal threats reported 3:45 p.m. on Airway Boulevard at Isabel Avenue.
- Possession of controlled substances reported 1:22 a.m. on South L Street at Railroad Avenue.
- Arrest for suspected driving under the influence made at 7:18 p.m. on Arroyo and Hansen roads.
Friday, July 20
- Theft of vehicle parts reported 5:47 a.m. along 1400 Saybrook Road.
- DUI logged 10:26 p.m. on Railroad Avenue at North Livermore Street.
- Motorist with suspended license cited 5:28 a.m. along 7000 Las Positas Road.
- Alameda County Sheriff's deputies investigate undisclosed incident on Locust and North P streets at 8:22 p.m.
- Assault with criminal threats reported at 7 a.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Controlled-substance possession logged 1:58 a.m. on the 1900 block of Spruce Street.
Thursday, July 19
- Burglaries logged: 9:55 a.m. along 200 Lloyd Street; 9:52 p.m. along 2000 Hall Circle.
- Vandalism cited: 3 a.m. on 2400 First Street; 4 a.m. on 4300 Amherst Way; 11:45 a.m. on 2300 First Street.
- Thefts: 10 a.m. on 2800 Constitution Drive; 11 a.m. on 2900 Las Positas Road.
- Narcotics possession reported 3:36 a.m. on Cartland Way at Alameda Drive.
- Public intoxication reported: 12:45 a.m. on Emily Way; 5:14 p.m. on Old Oak Road and Rosewood Court; 9:02 p.m. on 600 Junction Avenue.
Wednesday, July 18
- Residential burglary reported 7:30 a.m. along 900 Venus Way; commercial burglary 10 p.m. on 2200 First Street.
- Grand theft logged 3:45 a.m. on 900 North Canyons Parkway.
- Controlled-substance possession reported 9:02 a.m. along 400 Maple Street.
- Domestic assault reported 12:30 a.m. on the 300 block of Covellite Lane; assault with bodily injury at 6:15 p.m. on the 200 block of Helen Way.
Tuesday, July 17
- Vehicle reported stolen 6 a.m. along 3400 Pestana Way.
- Stolen vehicle from another jurisdiction recovered 10 a.m. on 2600 First Street.
- Vandalism cited: 11:11 p.m. on 3500 Leahy Way; 11:30 p.m. on 700 Hanover Way.
- Commercial burglary logged 6 p.m. on 2900 College Avenue.
- Suspected elder abuse/neglect reported 5:11 p.m. on the 900 block of Florence Road.
- Theft of car parts reported 9 p.m. on 1000 Glen Common.
- On the 1100 block of Catalina Drive: drug paraphernalia possession reported at 5:07 p.m.; suspected narcotics possession at 8:06 p.m.
- at 6:35 p.m. at First and O streets.
Monday, July 16
- Grand theft from motor vehicle logged 11:45 p.m. on 4300 Daffodil Way.
- Stolen vehicle from another jurisdiction recovered 9:05 a.m. on 2100 Ponderosa Drive.
- Residential burglary reported 10:07 p.m. on 2100 Bess Avenue.
- Domestic assault reported 7:30 p.m. on the 2100 block of Buckskin Road.
- Controlled-substance possession cited 10:37 a.m. and 11:33 a.m. along 600 North O Street.
Sunday, July 15
- Motorist with marijuana cited 3:06 p.m. on 100 South Livermore Avenue.
- Identity theft logged 3:55 a.m. on North Livermore Avenue at Cromwell Street.
- Domestic assault reported 8:12 p.m. on the 1300 block of Wilton Road; criminal threats reported 12:15 p.m. along 1100 Aberdeen Avenue.
- Public intoxication logged 11:54 p.m. on 100 South L Street.
- Car break-ins: 2 a.m. on 5600 Shorehaven Circle; 12:01 p.m. on 3100 Bridle Court; 11:27 p.m. on 2500 Railroad Avenue.
- Vehicle reported stolen 11 a.m. along 700 Las Flores Road.
- at DoubleTree Hotel.