America's Most Wanted? Or is this a mistake?
A 32-year-old Livermore man, arrested last week on a warrant, is in custody at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin with a whopping bail of $2.8 million, according to county records.
The had little information on the case, as it belongs to the Union City Police Department.
The suspect was apprehended by Union City officers March 20 at 3 p.m. on the 900 block of North Canyon Drive in Livermore, records state.
Among the man's lengthy list of alleged charges are: vehicle theft; burglary; identity theft; access-card fraud; forgery; making fake checks; and possession of stolen property, according to Alameda County Sheriff's Office data.
Whether that hefty bail is real, a typo, or will stick remains to be seen. Records show he was due to appear with an attorney March 26 at the Fremont Hall of Justice to enter his plea.
In other police news:
Saturday, March 24
- A male, 29, was at 11 a.m. along 1300 Pine Street for allegedly exhibiting a firearm.
- Suspected domestic battery arrest made of a male, 30, at 10:09 p.m. on the 2300 block of First Street.
- DUI arrests included: male, 26, at 1:44 a.m. at First and South M streets; and a man, 48, at 2:59 p.m. on the 4400 block of First Street.
- Battery incident logged at 4:30 p.m. along 1400 Railroad Avenue.
- Theft cited at 10:45 p.m. on 2000 First Street.
Friday, March 23
- Vandalism reported at 2:51 a.m. along 800 El Caminito, and at 7 p.m. along 1000 Bluebell Drive.
- Warrant arrest made at 10:20 a.m. along 1200 Lakehurst Road.
- Arrests for suspected controlled-substance possession made at 10 a.m. along 900 Coronado Way, and at 1:55 p.m. on North Murrieta and East Stanley boulevards.
- Drug-paraphernalia arrests made at 5:29 p.m. along 100 South L Street and at 6:59 p.m. on Tamalpais Avenue at Hagemann Drive.
- Suspected public-intoxication arrest made at 9:05 p.m. on 2400 First Street.
Thursday, March 22
- Missing-person case reported at 2:46 p.m. on the 2900 block of East Vallecitos Road.
- Residential burglary logged at 9 a.m. along 600 Colusa Way.
- Grand theft reported at noon along 6700 National Drive.
- Vandalism cited at 7:40 p.m. on the 1100 block of Riviera Court.
- Robbery at 12:53 p.m. along 1400 First Street.
- A Livermore female, 24, was arrested at 2:16 p.m. on the 700 block of Swan Place for warrant charges.
- Auto burglary reported at 1 a.m. along 2400 Covey Way.
- Narcotics possession reported at 7:24 a.m. on the 1400 block of Bluebell Drive.
- A Livermore woman, 27, was arrested at 12:37 a.m. at East Avenue and Jensen Street for alleged drug-paraphernalia possession.
Wednesday, March 21
- Commercial burglary reported at 2:30 p.m. along 1900 Bluebell Drive.
- Felony vandalism logged, 3 p.m., along 300 Elizabeth Court.
- Domestic violence reported at 2:16 p.m. on the 3900 block of Princeton Way.
- A male, 26, was arrested at 9:21 p.m. on Holmes Street and Paris Way for suspected possession of burglary tools and giving false identification to officers.
- Theft incidents included: 10 a.m. along 2800 Carmen Avenue; 3:55 p.m. on 2600 College Avenue; 5:40 p.m. along 2900 Las Positas Road; and three at 8 a.m. from the 3500 block of Edinbergh Drive and the 400 and 500 blocks of Windemere Circle.
- Car break-in reported at 8 p.m. along 700 Via Del Sol.
Tuesday, March 20
- A male, 26, was arrested at 1:34 a.m. on Portola Avenue and Royal Road for alleged possession of burglary tools, identity theft, concealed dagger and driving on a suspended license.
- A Livermore man, 28, was arrested at 1:10 p.m. along 2900 College Avenue for suspected battery, obstruction, and criminal threats.
- Residential burglary cited along 1000 Glen Common at noon.
- Vandalism reported at 7:30 a.m. along 600 Maple Street.
- Graffiti damage reported at 3:43 p.m. at Madiera Way and School Street.
- Domestic violence reported at 8 a.m. along 200 Junction Avenue and 7:30 p.m. along 1200 Jessica Drive.
- A female, 25, and her alleged accomplice, 69, were arrested by the Alameda County Sheriff's Office at Grant Line Road and I-580 for suspected attempted grand theft and tampering with a vehicle after trying to steal a catalytic converter.
Monday, March 19
- DUI arrests made at 12:47 a.m. along 800 Orion Way, and at 9:14 p.m. at South Livermore and College avenues.
- A 52-year-old man was arrested for alleged grand theft of vehicle parts at 5:18 a.m. along 7700 Southfront Road.
- A woman, 22, was arrested at 3:52 p.m. on the 600 block of Andrews Street for suspected petty theft, possession of stolen property and controlled substances.
- Drug-paraphernalia possession arrest made of a male, 22, at 10:16 p.m. along 200 North I Street.
- Vehicle reported stolen at 10 p.m. along 2400 Chestnut Way.
- Battery incidents reported at 2:23 a.m. along 1000 Spring Valley Common and at 4:40 p.m. along 200 Junction Avenue.
- Motorist with marijuana cited at 4:16 p.m. on Katrina Street and Evelyn Way.
Sunday, March 18
- Six individuals were arrested for suspected public intoxication at 1:12 a.m. on the 2000 block of First Street. The suspects were two women, 28, of Pleasanton, and 21, from Antioch, and four men, ages, 42, 30, 27 and 24.
- DUI arrests included: a male, 25, at 1:33 a.m. at Michell Street and Portola Avenue; a male, 43, at 3 a.m. on North Livermore Avenue at I-580; a male, 22, at 3:59 a.m. along North Livermore; and another motorist at 7:14 a.m. along 3800 Silver Oaks Way.
- Domestic battery reported at 2:41 p.m. on the 5800 block of East Avenue, and at 7:30 p.m. along 400 Bernal Avenue.