Relax, Livermore. The week is over.
Along with an arrested local teacher, a mid-town shooting and a drag-racing collision on the east side, the Livermore Police Department also nabbed a wanted parolee deemed armed and dangerous on Elizabeth Court.
A reportedly stolen vehicle, spotted in a driveway on the 300 block of Elizabeth Court Jan. 9 at 1 p.m., led police to determine wanted suspect Eric Ontiveros, 24, was inside the residence, authorities said.
As the 10 people inside the home balked at cooperating with law enforcement, Ontiveros was allegedly seen attempting an escape through the backyard then dashing back inside the house, according to police.
SWAT teams were deployed and eventually, Ontiveros — who reportedly had remarked of "shooting it out with the police" — surrendered at 4:20 p.m., police said.
Ontiveros is in custody with no bail at the Santa Rita Jail in Dublin on felony parole-violation charges.
In other news:
Sunday, Jan. 8
- A 40-year-old Livermore woman was arrested for suspected domestic violence at 1:32 p.m. on the 500 block of North K Street.
- Residential burglary was reported at 3 p.m. on Lexington Way's 1200 block.
- Theft arrest was made of a woman, 24, at 5:14 p.m. along 2900 Las Positas Road.
- A 54-year-old Livermore man was arrested at 8:12 p.m. on the 900 block of Algonquin Avenue for suspicion of animal cruelty and illegal possession of firearms, both felony charges. He is jailed with $60,000 bail and a Jan. 17 court date.
- Driving-under-the-influence arrests included: a man at 2:03 a.m. on Portola and North Livermore avenues; and a Livermore man, 22, at 5:20 a.m. on Concannon Boulevard at Arroyo Road.
Monday, Jan. 9
- Vandalism was reported at 7:32 a.m. along 6200 Las Positas Road.
- Vehicular burglary called in from the 900 block of Bluebell Drive at 10:30 a.m.
- Double arrest at 11:12 a.m. at a 1300-block Portola Avenue apartment yielded two Livermore suspects: one man, 28, on suspicion of possessing controlled substances; and a 46-year-old male for allegedly possessing a concealed dagger.
- Battery was called in at 10:40 a.m. from the 2200 block of Fifth Street.
- Controlled-substance possession arrest of a Livermore woman, 35, was made at 1:53 p.m. along 1700 Paseo Laguna Seco.
- Domestic violence was reported at 4:17 p.m. on East Avenue's 3900 block.
- Residential burglary was reported at 1:15 p.m. from the 100 block of Garnet Drive.
- DUI arrest was made at 11:38 p.m. on Murdell Lane at East Stanley Boulevard.
Tuesday, Jan. 10
- Car break-in was reported at 12:30 a.m. along 700 Polaris Way.
- Two residential burglaries logged: 7:30 a.m. on the 700 block of Holmes Street; and along 2600 Briarwood Drive at 7:45 a.m.
- A Livermore man, 41, was arrested at 7:24 p.m. along 4100 East Avenue for suspected DUI and drug possession.
- Two assault incidents were reported: at 1:20 p.m. on North Vasco Road and Scenic Avenue; and at 5:27 p.m. on Railroad Avenue's 2000 block.
- Grand theft filed at 2 p.m. from 6200 block of Forget Me Not Common.
- Vehicle reported stolen from 100 Garnet Drive block at 5:15 p.m.
- Two Livermore men, 20 and 19, were arrested at 10:04 p.m. along 1000 Murrieta for alleged public intoxication.
- Domestic violence reported at 10:35 p.m. on North K Street's 300 block.
- A was reportedly shot in the stomach at 11:30 p.m. on the 400 block of North I Street, near Park Street.
Wednesday, Jan. 11
- Stolen vehicle recovered at 2:40 a.m. near Robertson Park off Concannon.
- A 41-year-old Livermore woman was at Granada High School on suspicion of sex crimes with a minor student.
- DUI arrest was made at 4:14 p.m. on the 2000 block of Fourth Street of a Livermore man, 41.
- An arrest of a man, 21, on charges of obstructing police was reported at 6:25 p.m. on 900 Springtown Boulevard.
Thursday, Jan. 12
- Vandalism reported at 12:52 a.m. along 2000 Portola Avenue resulted in the arrest of male, 41.
- An arrest for controlled-substance use was made along 900 Bluebell Drive at 2:42 p.m.
- Also along 900 Bluebell at separate addresses, domestic violence was suspected at 6 a.m. and theft was reported at 6:08 p.m.
- Three public-intoxication arrests were made: a female, 51, at 3:40 p.m. on 4600 Lassen Road; and two Livermore men, 51 and 40, at North Murrieta Boulevard and Chippewa Way at 5:30 p.m.
- Street racing on Patterson Pass Road at 2:30 p.m. resulted in an injury .
Friday, Jan. 13
- DUI arrest was made at 12:54 a.m. of a 46-year-old man near Railroad and Livermore avenues.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest was reported on Fourth and Maple streets of a male, 19.
- Two drug arrests recorded: a suspected possession on 500 Saddleback Circle at 8:19 a.m.; and a woman at 10 p.m. along 5900 Preston Avenue for alleged use of controlled substances.
- Vehicular burglary logged from 1500 Portola at 4 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 14
- Vehicle reported stolen at 8:12 a.m. from the 800 block of Herman Avenue.
- Theft along 500 McLeod Street reported at 10:59 a.m.
- Domestic violence called in from the 5200 block of Norma Way at 11:15 a.m.
- Car break-in reported on 800 North P Street at 2 p.m.
- Two arrested for suspected public-intoxication: female at 2 a.m. along 2100 First Street; and a man at 7:51 p.m. on 1500 First.
- Suspected DUIs included: a motorist at 12:56 a.m. on Old First and Second streets; and another at 10:23 p.m. on Walnut Street at North Livermore.