'Tis the season to leave nothing of value — particularly shopping bags — visible in parked autos.
Several vehicular burglaries were reported last week, including some at the new Paragon Outlets, according to Livermore Police Department records.
Law enforcement advises residents to lock items in trunks, especially during the holiday shopping season.
In other news, police are investigating a possible stabbing Saturday near the McDonald's restaurant on Chestnut and North P streets. For additional details on that incident, click here.
Also around town:
Saturday, Nov. 24
- Possible stabbing reported 6:15 p.m. Chestnut and North P streets.
- Male, 18, arrested for suspected robbery 3:45 p.m. on the 2000 block of First Street.
- Suspected public intoxication arrest of man, 25, 3:12 a.m. on 1800 First Street.
- Thefts logged 12:15 a.m. along 3400 Paragon Outlets Drive, and 12:29 p.m. on 400 Humboldt Way.
- Domestic battery reported 11:38 p.m. on the 1000 block of Bluebell Drive.
- Contempt-of-court violation cited 5:30 p.m. on Portola Meadows at Corte Sueno.
- DUI arrest 11 p.m. on Olivina and Rincon avenues.
Friday, Nov. 23
- Commercial burglaries reported 1:15 a.m. on 4500 Las Positas Road, and 3:53 p.m. on 2900 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Vandalism cited on 3500 Paragon Outlets Drive 7 p.m.
- Multi-car accident on I-580 near El Charro Road 11:30 a.m.
- Male, 54, arrested for suspected use/influence of controlled substances 8:55 p.m. along 400 Colusa Way; female arrested 8:56 p.m. on same charges on 1000 Airway Boulevard.
- Male, 21, arrested 1:32 p.m. on 1500 First Street for suspected controlled substance and paraphernalia possession.
- Car break-in 4:30 p.m. on 3300 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 7:32 a.m. on Fourth and Inman streets.
- Two fires reported: 1 a.m. on 4500 Las Positas Road; 7:45 a.m. along 200 Edythe Street.
Thursday, Nov. 22
- Domestic battery reported: 3:48 p.m. on the 500 block of Lorren Way; 4 p.m. along 2000 Buckskin Road.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 12:55 p.m. on 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 3:39 a.m. on 100 Lomitas Avenue.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest 1:57 a.m. along 2000 First Street.
- Controlled substance use reported 10 a.m. along 1500 First Street.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
- Robbery reported 2:39 p.m. on the 900 block of Springtown Boulevard.
- Car break-ins logged: 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. on the 2600 and 3000 blocks of Paragon Outlets Drive; 9 p.m. along 2800 Carmen Avenue.
- DUI arrest 11:57 p.m. on 1100 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 9:45 a.m. 4300 Las Positas Road.
- Suspended/unlicensed motorists cited: 1 a.m. on 1400 First Street; 7:20 a.m. 7500 Southfront Road.
- Theft of motor vehicle parts logged 6:45 p.m. on 1000 Murrieta Boulevard.
- Jackknifed big rig on I-580.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
- Vehicle reported stolen 10:30 a.m. on 2800 Independence Drive.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 3:26 a.m. First and South M streets.
- DUI arrests: 12:17 a.m. First and South O streets; 4:26 p.m. Dolores Street at East Avenue.
- Shoplifting reported along 2900 Las Positas Road 4:30 p.m.
- Livermore man, 55, arrested 4:15 p.m. for suspected lewd and lascivious sex acts with child under 14; arrest reported by Alameda County Sheriff's Office; location unavailable.
- Assault with deadly weapon, not firearm, reported 3:20 p.m. along 3900 Princeton Way.
- Use/influence of controlled substances reported 7:49 p.m. on 900 Bluebell Drive.
- Graffiti/vandalism reported 12:01 a.m. on 900 Murrieta Boulevard.
- Suspended/unlicensed motorists cited: 6:22 p.m. Portola Avenue at Portola Meadows Road; 10:59 p.m. on Elm and Adelle streets.
Monday, Nov. 19
- Car break-ins/thefts from vehicles: 2:30 p.m. 3500 Paragon Outlets Drive; 5:30 p.m. on 400 Ontario Drive; 7 p.m. 900 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Vehicle reported stolen 11 p.m. along 800 Herman Avenue.
- Bench warrant served 3:41 p.m. on 1400 First Street.
- Vandalism logged 11 p.m. 3000 Leahy Way.
- Suspended or unlicensed motorists cited: 9 a.m. North P and Elm streets; 10:30 p.m. Springtown Boulevard at Bluebell Drive.
- Male, 20, arrested 5 p.m. on 2600 Paragon Outlets Drive for alleged narcotics possession.
- Livermore female, 22, arrested 4:18 p.m. on the 4100 block of Bristlecone Way for suspected controlled substances/paraphernalia possession.
- Man arrested on 800 El Rancho Drive 8:18 p.m. for alleged possession of controlled substances/parphernalia.
- Kitchen fire on Kingsport Avenue.
- Court date for
Sunday, Nov. 18
- Livermore female, 62, arrested 8:28 p.m. First and South O streets for suspected DUI and driving on wrong side of divided roadway.
- Battery reported on 2200 First Street 1:40 a.m.; assault with criminal threats 4:36 p.m. on 3400 Leahy Way.
- Car break-in 5 p.m. along 3500 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Residential burglary reported 3 a.m. on 1000 Murrieta Boulevard.
- Livermore man, 19, arrested 2:15 p.m. on 800 East Stanley Boulevard for suspected possession of narcotics, bad checks, stolen property and forgery.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest of Livermore male, 24, 2:49 a.m. on Maple Street at East Avenue.
- Livermore male, 24, arrested 11:19 p.m. for alleged narcotics and paraphernalia possession Saddleback Circle at Splitrail Court.
- Warrant served 5:51 a.m. on the 900 block of Bluebell Drive.
- Vehicle reported stolen 6 p.m. 2400 Las Positas Road.
- Vandalism: 10 p.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road; 11:56 p.m. on 500 Enos Way.
And as a seasonal reminder: The 10th annual "Holiday Giving Tree" program is underway, with gift donations accepted through Dec. 14 in the police department lobby at 1110 S. Livermore Ave.