Saturday, Oct. 27
- Vehicle reported stolen 8:30 p.m. on the 300 block of Preston Court.
- Livermore man, 19, arrested for suspected public intoxication, police obstruction and giving false identification to authorities 12:15 a.m. on 600 Everglades Lane.
- Male arrested for allegedly making criminal threats 1 p.m. along 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Historic North P Street house catches fire.
- Arrest for alleged use/influence of controlled substances made 5:42 p.m. on 400 North Livermore Avenue of male, 41.
- Man arrested for suspected exhibition of deadly weapon/not firearm on 300 Nadine Street at 2 p.m.
- Brush fire near I-580.
Friday, Oct. 26
- 3 p.m. on North Livermore and Junction avenues.
- Livermore male, 27, arrested for suspected domestic assault 4:50 p.m. on 3500 Leahy Way.
- Arrests for suspected driving under the influence: female, 11:59 p.m. on East Avenue at South Vasco Road; Livermore man, 23, on 800 Everglades Lane at 11:56 p.m.
- Vandalism reported 2 p.m. on 4400 First Street.
- Warrants served: 7:56 a.m. on 1100 Via Granada; 8:50 a.m. on Broadmoor Street at Berwind Avenue.
- Male arrested for suspected use/influence of controlled substances 9:28 p.m. along 1300 Lambaren Avenue.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: Livermore male, 34, 9:18 p.m. on 200 Junction Avenue; 11:21 p.m. of Livermore male, 23, along 400 Yosemite Drive.
- Homeland Security Urban Shield drills begin on Broder Boulevard, Dublin.
Thursday, Oct. 25
- Commercial burglary reported 7:45 a.m. on 7800 Las Positas Road.
- Bench warrants served: 4:45 p.m. on 900 Bluebell Drive; 10:03 p.m. on 800 Herman Avenue.
- Grand theft from building logged 8:30 a.m. along 2600 Old First Street.
- Fictitious checks reportedly passed 1:30 p.m. along 200 North P Street.
- Livermore male arrested 1:06 a.m. for suspected possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia on Hillcrest and East avenues.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
- Minor reportedly in possesson of marijuana on school grounds 2400 block of Portola Avenue 12:40 p.m.
- Livermore man, 54, arrested for suspected public intoxication on 900 Bluebell Drive at 7:58 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
- Stolen vehicle recovered 3:53 a.m. on Marigold Road at Peony Drive.
- Livermore male, 38, arrested for alleged domestic assault 5:04 a.m. on the 5600 block of Charlotte Way.
- Arrest for suspected use/influence of controlled substances made on I-580 at North Flynn Road at 4:10 p.m.
- Theft logged 2:10 p.m. on 4400 East Avenue.
- Battery reported 2:26 p.m. on 4400 First Street.
- Jackknifed big rig on I-680.
Monday, Oct. 22
- Two residential burglaries reported: 4 a.m. on 1600 Walnut Street; 10:30 a.m. on 1800 Vancouver Way.
- Grand theft from vehicle logged 5:30 a.m. along 3900 Silver Oaks Way.
- Car break-in recorded 1 p.m. on 1600 Altamar Way.
- Vandalism cited 2:40 p.m. on 1000 Lisbon Avenue.
- Criminal threats reported noon along 400 Sumal Common.
- Domestic assault reported 7:15 p.m. on 3000 Gardella Plaza.
- Bench warrant served 4:15 p.m. on Junction Avenue and North K Street.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 6:43 a.m. Concannon Boulevard at Normandy Circle.
Sunday, Oct. 21
- Car break-ins logged: 5 p.m. on 500 Kinglet Road; 7 p.m. on 600 Starling Avenue; 8 p.m. on 800 Herman Avenue; 9:50 p.m. on 2700 Las Positas Road.
- Vehicle reported stolen 9:44 p.m. along 900 Acacia Way.
- Vandalism cited 11:02 a.m. on 200 Junction Avenue.
- Bench warrant served noon 3600 East Avenue.
- Battery reported 7:30 a.m. on Chestnut and North L streets.
- Domestic assault reported 9:45 a.m. on the 1000 block of Canton Avenue.