Saturday, Feb. 9
- Residential burglary reported 9:30 a.m. on the 1500 block of Heidelberg Drive.
- Car break-in logged 8:15 a.m. along 2600 Kitty Hawk Road.
- Grand theft reported 12:20 a.m. on Ames Street at Raymond Road.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrests: male, 21, 1:57 a.m. along 2200 First Street; female, 11:57 a.m. on 700 Las Flores Road.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 7:15 p.m. on 4200 First Street.
- Airplane fire 9:48 a.m. at Livermore Municipal Airport.
- Narcotics possession reported 1:57 a.m. along 900 South Livermore Avenue.
Friday, Feb. 8
- Residential burglary reported 4 p.m. on the 100 block of Diamond Drive.
- Car break-in logged 3 p.m. on 800 Herman Avenue.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 1:58 p.m. on Athens Road at Hudson Way.
- Shoplifting logged 3:49 p.m. along 1800 Second Street.
- Battery reported 8 a.m. along 1300 Marigold Road.
- Female, 41, arrested for allegedly being under the influence of controlled substances 2:53 p.m. on Mocho Street at Wagoner Drive.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 9:24 a.m. on South Livermore Avenue at Concannon Boulevard.
Thursday, Feb. 7
- Vehicle reported stolen 7 a.m. on the 3400 block of Las Positas Road.
- Stolen vehicle from another jurisdiction recovered 9 a.m. on 3500 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Commercial burglary reported 12:53 a.m. along 3200 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Drowning reported in pool on the 1400 block of Heidelberg Drive.
- Bench warrant served 2:20 p.m. on the 1100 block of South Livermore Avenue.
- Assault with deadly weapon, not firearm, logged 1 a.m. on the 300 block of James Street.
- Domestic assault reported 5:31 p.m. along 1000 Murrieta Boulevard.
- Double arrest 7:16 p.m. on First and Scott streets: male, 25, for suspected possession of narcotics/paraphernalia and being under the influence; female for alleged drug possession and giving false identification to police.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
- Livermore male, 19, arrested 3:01 p.m. for suspected burglary on the 1200 block of Hibiscus Way.
- Two Bay Point men arrested -- one for suspected burglary, the other for alleged burglary and evading officers -- following an afternoon chase that ended near Byron.
- Related story: Residential Burglary Suspects Due in Court Wednesday
- Unlicensed motorists: 8:50 a.m. on Rincon and Ora avenues; 6:35 p.m. on Rincon and Olivina avenues.
- Theft from vehicle reported 8 p.m. along 1400 Aster Lane.
- Theft logged 3 p.m. on 600 Selby Lane.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
- Male, 30, arrested 12:48 a.m. on the 900 block of Bluebell Drive for suspected domestic battery.
- Residential burglary reported 5:15 p.m. on the 1000 block of Eve Lane.
- Car break-ins: 7:35 a.m. on 1100 Innsbruck Street; 6 p.m. on 2700 Paragon Outlets Drive; grand theft from vehicle 5:30 a.m. along 6100 Water Lily Common.
- Identity theft filed noon along 2500 Kelly Street.
- Thefts: 3:30 p.m. on 300 Stealth Court; 10 p.m. on 800 Atlantis Street.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 3:15 p.m. on South K and First streets.
- Male, 36, arrested 1:47 a.m. along 4600 Lassen Road for alleged possession of controlled substances, paraphernalia, being under the influence and giving false identification to police. Second suspect, Pleasanton man, 20, arrested for reported substance use/influence.
- Male arrested 10:13 p.m. on North P and Chestnut streets for alleged controlled substance/paraphernalia possession.
Monday, Feb. 4
- Grand theft of auto parts reported 1 a.m. along 1500 Springtown Boulevard.
- Vandalism cited 11:30 a.m. on 3200 Leahy Way.
- Unlicensed motorists cited: 8:03 a.m. along 200 Rickenbacker Circle; 11 a.m. on Chestnut and North M streets.
- Public intoxication arrests: Livermore male, 30, 1:54 a.m. on 3000 Gardella Plaza; Hayward female, 42, 7:52 p.m. on 4800 Zinnia Court.
- Battery reported 8:10 a.m. on 2100 First Street.
- Suspicious incident of possible kidnapping investigated on North Vasco Road.
Sunday, Feb. 3
- Vandalism logged 2:20 p.m. on 800 Almaden Court.
- Felony warrant served 11:50 p.m. along 1300 Railroad Avenue.
- DUI arrests: Tracy woman, 27, 2:34 a.m. on 3900 First Street; Livermore woman, 26, 8:25 p.m. on Curlew and Tanager roads.
- Livermore man, 23, arrested for alleged DUI and controlled-substance use 7:34 p.m. on 2300 Railroad Avenue.
- Car break-in logged 12:25 a.m. on the 3800 block of Madeira Way.