Frosty air apparently did not slow criminal malfeasance last week.
The Livermore Police Department apprehended several suspects for driving under the influence, while also logging numerous burglaries and thefts.
Meanwhile, in neighboring Pleasanton and Dublin, police are investigating four pharmacy robberies last week, turning to the public with security-camera images of the possible suspect.
The police-released photos are from three of the four drug stores hit Wednesday and Thursday, said the Pleasanton Police Department.
The reported robberies — or attempted robberies — were:
- Thursday, 12:20 p.m., at Rite Aid pharmacy, 2819 Hopyard Road, Pleasanton.
- Thursday, 12:38 p.m., at Safeway pharmacy, 7499 Dublin Blvd., Dublin.
- Wednesday, 5:51 p.m., at the CVS pharmacy, 7201 Regional St., Dublin.
- Wednesday, 6:15 p.m., at Lucky Pharmacy, 6155 West Las Positas Blvd., Pleasanton.
Pleasanton and Dublin Police Services are collaborating on the investigation, along with Livermore police, authorities said.
Anyone with information about the cases, or the possible suspect, is encouraged to call Pleasanton police at 925-951-5100.
Saturday, Dec. 15
- DUI arrests made: 12:05 a.m. Chestnut and North L streets; 1:36 a.m. Fallon Road at Central Parkway; 2:34 a.m. 1600 Chestnut; 8:42 p.m. along 1400 Portola Avenue.
- Commercial burglary reported 12:50 p.m. on the 300 block of North Canyons Parkway.
- Theft/fictitious checks logged 7:45 p.m. on 900 North Canyons Parkway.
- Vandalism reported 1:48 a.m. on the 2300 block of First Street.
- Unlawful display of registration cited 12:58 a.m. Pestana Way at Jensen Street.
Friday, Dec. 14
- Commercial burglary reported 11 p.m. on 4900 Southfront Road.
- Vehicle reported stolen 9:30 a.m. on the 100 block of Western Avenue.
- DUI logged 3:08 a.m. along 4100 Emerson Drive.
- Motorist with marijuana cited 8:38 p.m. Fourth and South Q streets.
- Male suspect arrested for narcotics and paraphernalia possession 10:46 p.m. Las Positas Road at North Livermore Avenue.
- Battery reported 8:07 a.m. on 2200 South Vasco Road.
- Police obstruction logged 5:23 p.m. on 2600 Kennedy Street.
- Vandalism cited 8 p.m. along 2300 First Street.
- LPD's Citizens' Police Academy accepts applications.
- Public intoxication reported 2:15 p.m. along 3800 Stanford Way.
Thursday, Dec. 13
- Commercial burglary reported 3:02 a.m. on 100 South Vasco Road.
- DUI: 1:19 a.m. on Second and Church streets.
- Male, 38, arrested 11:18 p.m. on Fifth and South N streets for suspected possession of controlled substances.
- Warrants served: 7:28 a.m. 1300 Railroad Avenue; 7:40 a.m. 200 North L Street; 3:55 p.m. North Livermore Avenue at Las Positas Road; 9:01 p.m. along 500 Enos Way.
- Car break-in logged 11 p.m. on the 1500 block of Pine Street.
- Theft reported 8:15 p.m. 1300 North Vasco Road.
Wednesday, Dec. 12
- Residential burglary reported 5 p.m. on 1600 block of Blackoak Court.
- Stolen vehicle recovered 1:09 a.m. on 400 Colusa Way.
- Battery reported 3:27 a.m. along 1500 Pine Street.
- Male, 38, arrested 11:11 p.m. along 1200 Elm Street for suspected controlled-substance possession.
- Domestic assault logged 5 p.m. on the 1000 block of Bannock Street.
- Thefts included: 7 a.m. on 700 Tennyson Drive; 9:45 a.m. on 400 Wall Street; 2:43 p.m. on 1500 First Street; identity theft 3 p.m. 5700 Arlene Way; fake checks 4 p.m. on 3500 First.
Tuesday, Dec. 11
- Felony warrant arrest 11:04 p.m. 1500 Third Street.
- Motorist with suspended license cited 12:42 p.m. on 1500 First Street.
- Controlled-substance possession investigated 2:01 p.m. along 3700 Vineyard Avenue, Pleasanton.
- Thefts: 1 a.m. from vehicle on 1500 Gamay Road; 10 a.m. along 900 North Canyons Parkway; 1:27 p.m. on 2100 Buena Vista Avenue.
- Car break-in reported 7:30 p.m. along 3500 Paragon Outlets Drive.
Monday, Dec. 10
- Vehicle reported stolen 8:45 a.m. on 5300 Theresa Way.
- Residential burglary logged 8:15 p.m. on 2100 Buckskin Road; commercial burglary 4900 Southfront Road 10 p.m.
- Battery reported 3:19 p.m. on the 1700 block of Jennifer Drive.
- Unlicensed motorists cited: 2 p.m. North I Street at Railroad Avenue; 8:41 p.m. Chestnut and North M streets.
- Warrant served 6:42 p.m. along 5700 Victoria Lane.
- Court-order violation reported 6:38 p.m. on the 400 block of James Street.
Sunday, Dec. 9
- Vehicles reported stolen: noon 1800 Linden Street; 5 p.m. Railroad Avenue at South L Street.
- Warrants: 12:29 p.m. on 4500 Las Positas Road; 7:29 p.m. on 300 Estates Street; 5:07 p.m. on 5500 Berwind Avenue.
- DUIs: 1:21 a.m. on 6000 Preston Avenue; 4:43 p.m. on 200 Junction Avenue.
- Thefts logged 4 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. on the 4300 and 1400 block of First Street.
- Drunk-and-disorderly arrest made 8:56 a.m. Hillcrest and Montclair avenues.
- along 2100 First Street for suspected public intoxication and resisting arrest.
- Suspected prowler caught on video arrested.
- Theft from vehicle 11 p.m. along 900 Elaine Avenue.
- Missing teen found.