Before launching 2013, the Livermore Police Department ended the year fielding the case of a deceased individual discovered on a local golf course, along with a sundry of assaults, drunks, stolen vehicles and thefts.
Saturday, Dec. 29
- Possible death investigated at Springtown golf course.
Friday, Dec. 28
- Residential burglary reported 8 a.m. on the 6400 block of Tiffany Common; commercial burglary 3:53 a.m. along 1400 North Vasco Road.
- Graffiti vandalism cited 7 a.m. on 1000 East Stanley Boulevard.
- Domestic battery reported 7:14 p.m. on the 200 block of Wildrose Drive.
- Shoplifting theft logged 7:50 a.m. 800 Rincon Avenue.
- Criminal threats reported 1:30 p.m. on 2600 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Police obstruction reported 6:46 p.m. on 2500 Las Positas Road.
- Juveniles with airsoft gun apprehended behind Livermore Avenue fast-food restaurant.
Thursday, Dec. 27
- Vehicle reported stolen 7:19 p.m. on I-580 and Portola Avenue.
- Unlicensed motorist cited 11:26 a.m. on Second and South K streets.
- Theft from vehicle logged 12:30 p.m. on 3500 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Warrant arrests: 7:35 a.m. Scherman Court at Scherman Way; 10:30 a.m. El Caminito at Holmes Street; 10:20 a.m. 2000 First Street.
- Battery reported 2:50 a.m. along 1400 First Street.
- Vandalism logged 2:24 a.m. on the 5600 block of Charlotte Way.
- Public intoxication reported 12:13 a.m. on the 2000 block of First Street.
- California Highway Patrol releases holiday-weekend DUI stats.
Wednesday, Dec. 26
- Stolen vehicle recovered 8:01 p.m. along 400 Adelle Street.
- Reports of individuals under the influence of controlled substances made: 11:07 a.m. along 1300 Locust Street; 10:42 p.m. on 2000 Calibria Drive.
- Theft from vehicle reported 6 a.m. on 1000 Shannon Court.
- Theft logged 11 p.m. along 1100 Portola Meadows Road.
Tuesday, Dec. 25
- Stolen vehicle recovered 6:42 p.m. on 2400 Las Positas Road.
- Public intoxication reported 4:11 a.m. on Murdell Lane at East Stanley Boulevard, and 1:42 a.m. on Concannon Boulevard at Barcelona Way.
- Noise complaint investigated 5 p.m. on the 4100 block of Stanley Boulevard by Alameda County Sheriff's Office.
Monday, Dec. 24
- Domestic battery reported 1:40 a.m. on the 800 block of North P Street.
- Vehicle reported stolen 6 p.m. along 1200 Spruce Street.
- Vandalism cited 6:07 p.m. on 6600 Tiffany Common.
- Warrant arrests made: 12:52 p.m. on 4400 Las Positas Road; 2:34 p.m. on the 800 block of Olivina Avenue.
- Contempt-of-court incident reported 3 p.m. along 1000 Murrieta Boulevard.
- Helicopter rescue at Del Valle Regional Park.
Sunday, Dec. 23
- DUIs: 2:17 a.m. Linden and North O streets; 2:48 a.m. First and Maple streets; 6:40 p.m. East Avenue at Dolores Street.
- Grand theft reported 12:40 p.m. on 2700 Paragon Outlets Drive.
- Theft logged 6:11 a.m. along 800 Rincon Avenue.
- Residential burglary reported noon on 5400 Kathy Way.
- Domestic assault reported 12:30 a.m. on the 1300 block of DeVaca Way; battery 10 a.m. along 800 Olivina Avenue.