Drunk-and-disorderly may be getting old for two suspects who were arrested multiple times by the Livermore Police Department in the past month.
One suspect, a Livermore man, 41, was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication three times in six days — on Feb. 2, Jan. 30 and Jan. 27 — in the First Street and Railroad Avenue areas.
Another suspect, a 40-year-old Livermore man, arrested for alleged trespassing Feb. 2, had two disorderly-conduct arrests Jan. 27 and Jan. 12, records state.
He also was arrested in 2011, 2010 and 2009 for various offenses, including burglary, driving under the influence and public intoxication in Livermore and Dublin, according to court records.
In other police news last week:
Saturday, Feb. 4
- Alleged public intoxication arrest reported at 1:12 a.m. along 1800 First Street.
- A 22-year-old Livermore woman was arrested on multiple counts, including suspected narcotics and paraphernalia possession, forgery and driving without a license at 4:56 a.m. on the 500 block of Everglades Lane.
- An arrest for alleged possession of drug paraphernalia reported at 9:19 a.m. on 400 James Street.
- Suspected driving under the influence arrest made at 7:51 p.m. on 6000 Industrial Way.
- Felony vandalism cited at 11 p.m. along 1000 Padua Way.
- Warrants served to individuals at 5:30 p.m. on 1600 Broadmoor Court and at 7:52 p.m. along 3200 Leahy Way.
Friday, Feb. 3
- Suspected DUI arrest made along 500 Saddleback Circle of a 24-year-old Livermore man at 1:03 a.m.
- A 27-year-old man was arrested for alleged public intoxication at 2:04 a.m. on 2200 First Street.
- Theft case logged from 2000 Bluebell Drive at 4:02 p.m.
- Commercial burglary reported at 6 p.m. on the 100 block of Fenton Street.
Thursday, Feb. 2
- Grand theft on the 400 block of Modoc Place was recorded at 12:01 a.m.
- Theft was reported at 11:34 a.m. on the 600 block of Summertree Drive.
- DUI arrest was made of a man, 21, along 3100 Bridle Court at 3:54 a.m.
- Trespassing arrest made of a Livermore man, 40, at 2:15 p.m. along 1500 First Street.
- Drink and disorderly arrest made of a Livermore male, 41, at 4:56 p.m. along 1300 Railroad.
- Battery arrest made of a Livermore woman, 55, at 9:35 p.m. on the 1300 block of Windsor Way.
Wednesday, Feb. 1
- Assault with a firearm was reported at 12:20 p.m. on the 4100 block of First Street.
- DUI arrest was reported at East Avenue and Nielson Lane at 6:56 p.m. of a male, 23.
- Domestic violence call was made on the 5400 block of Goldenrod Drive at 2:45 p.m.
- A 41-year-old male was arrested at 9:29 p.m. on the 2000 block of First Street for purported failure to register as a sex offender.
- Car break-ins cited at 8:10 a.m. on 1000 Via Granada, and at 10 p.m. on 1000 Coronado Way.
Tuesday, Jan, 31
- A Livermore man, 48, was arrested at 10:51 p.m. on the 4500 block of Lee Ann Circle for felony charges of alleged domestic violence, threatening with intent to terrorize, false imprisonment, and a misdemeanor contempt of court.
- Other domestic violence reports included: a 33-year-old Livermore male arrested at 8:49 p.m. along 1100 Catalina Drive; and another incident on 4100 East Avenue at 6:02 p.m.
- An arrest for suspected narcotics possession was made along 2200 Fifth Street at noon.
- A female, 29, was arrested for suspected theft at 7:58 p.m. along 2700 Las Positas Road.
Monday, Jan. 30
- Domestic violence reported from 1700 Paseo Laguna Seco at 2:48 p.m. led to the arrest of a Glen Ellen man, 34.
- Drunk and disorderly arrest made of a Livermore male, 41, at 6:50 p.m. along 1400 First Street.
- DUI arrests made of a 52-year-old Pleasanton male at 1:30 p.m. from 1100 East Stanley Boulevard, and a Livermore woman, 55, at 12:08 p.m. on 4400 First Street..
- Warrant arrests at 11:52 a.m. on the 5300 block of Rainflower Drive of a Livermore male, 37, and at 8:15 p.m. along 1100 Crystal Circle of a man, 50.
- Theft using bank-access card reported at noon on 800 Wall Street.
Sunday, Jan. 29
- A female, 21, was arrested for a suspected DUI and suspended license at 12:08 a.m. along 100 Western Avenue.
- Other DUI arrests included: a male motorist, 43, from Tracy at 3:44 a.m. on Holmes and Mocho streets; and a Livermore man, 41, on 5900 Charlotte Way at 10:06 a.m.
- Public intoxication arrest made of a male, 37, at 12:48 a.m. on First Street and South Livermore Avenue.
- Domestic violence was reported at 11:39 a.m. from the 200 block of North K Street.
- Felony assault incident at noon along 200 South Vasco Road.
- Three car break-ins logged: 6:30 a.m. on 1100 Heather Lane; 7 a.m. on 1100 Marigold Road; and on 2800 Independence Drive at 9:55 p.m.
- Warrant arrest of a woman, 20, also made on 1100 Marigold at 7:15 a.m.
- Vehicle reported stolen from 800 Pine Street at 2 a.m.