During the past week, the Livermore Police Department reported numerous auto thefts and break-ins, including several on Christmas Day, along with arrests for suspected DUIs, assaults and drug possession.
Sunday, Dec. 25
- Two vehicle thefts were reported: at 1:30 a.m. on the 1700 block of Paseo Laguna Seca; on the 1000 block of Algonquin Avenue at 8:30 a.m.
- Four car break-ins reported: 1 a.m. on 900 block of East Stanley Boulevard; 500 block of Pyrite Place at 3:45 a.m.; noon on 5600 block of Mollie Circle; 10 p.m. on the 3600 block of Silver Oaks Way.
- Burglaries logged included: a residence on the 600 block of Stetson Court at 4 p.m.; a commercial building at 5:30 a.m. on the 1500 block of Olivina Avenue.
- A 42-year-old male was arrested at 9:30 p.m. on the 1100 block of Catalina Drive on suspicion of DUI, being under the influence of a controlled substance and possessing drugs and paraphernalia.
Monday, Dec. 26
- Four separate assault-and-battery arrests were made: a 56-year-old man at 4:20 p.m. on the 3600 block of Pestana Way; a male, 54 at 10:10 p.m. on the 2400 block of Portola Avenue; an individual at 2 p.m. on the 700 block of South Livermore Avenue; and another on the 2700 block of Carmen Avenue at 2:08 p.m.
- Two suspects, with drug records, a Pleasanton man, 26, and a 20-year-old female were arrested at 9:10 p.m. at a motel on the 1400 block of First Street for alleged possession of narcotics and paraphernalia.
- A 20-year-old Livermore woman was arrested at the same First Street motel at 10:47 p.m. on similar counts of narcotic and drug paraphernalia possession.
- Vehicle theft was reported at 11:20 p.m. on the 300 block of Murrieta Boulevard.
- Six vehicular burglaries recorded: 700 block Cottonwood Court, 12:55 a.m.; 4100 Davis Way block at 1 a.m.; the 1600 block of Second Street at 3 a.m.; 100 block of Murdell Lane at 5:10 p.m.; 500 block Escondido Way at 11 p.m.; and 200 McLeod Street block at 11:10 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 27
- A DUI arrest was made at 2:07 a.m. on North Livermore Avenue and Park Street.
- A Livermore couple, both 21, were arrested for alleged public intoxication at 2:19 a.m. on Enos Way at Portola Avenue.
- Vehicular burglary was reported at 4 a.m. on the 700 block of Saturn Way.
- Theft was reported at 5:30 p.m. on the 1200 block of Portola.
Wednesday, Dec. 28
- A 20-year-old Livermore man was arrested on suspicion of DUI at 12:25 a.m. on Scenic Avenue and North Vasco Road.
- A motorist was cited for alleged marijuana possession at 7:15 p.m. on Chestnut and North L streets.
- An arrest for suspected weapons violations was made of a Livermore man, 26, at 8 p.m. on Alameda Drive and Colusa Way.
- Motorcyclist died in at 11:50 p.m. on Holmes Street at Murrieta Boulevard.
Thursday, Dec. 29
- Vandalism was recorded at 3 a.m. on the 1000 block of Padua Way.
- Identity theft was reported at 4 p.m. on the 2000 block of Rapallo Court, and an incident of petty theft at 11 a.m. on Greenville Road's 200 block.
- A woman was arrested for alleged public intoxication at 5:30 p.m. on the 200 block of Portola Avenue.
Friday, Dec. 30
- Suspected narcotics-possession arrests were made at 1 a.m. on the 1400 block of Third Street, and at 6:41 p.m. on Troy Street at Brighton Way.
- Four motorists were arrested on DUI suspicion: 1:12 a.m. on Second Street and South Livermore Avenue; 1:32 a.m. on the 2500 block of Old First Street; on Holmes and Mocho streets at 2:51 a.m; and 10:30 p.m. on Isabel Avenue and Discovery Drive.
- Theft from the 900 block of Clubhouse Drive was reported at 4:18 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 31
- Motorist was arrested for a suspected DUI at 1:59 a.m. on East Avenue and Auburn Street.
- Early-morning drunk-and-disorderly arrests included: a male, 20, at 1:25 a.m. on the 2200 block of First Street; a male, 31, 2 a.m. on First and J streets; and 2:16 a.m. on First's 2100 block of a man, 26.
- Car break-in was logged at noon on the 600 block of Ridgecrest Circle.
- Domestic violence reported from the 800 block of Ventura Court at 2:48 p.m.
- Suspected public-intoxication arrests continued: 4 p.m. on the 2100 block of Third Street; and 11:40 p.m. on First Street's 2200 block.