Three male suspects, who were allegedly stealing rims and tires from a vehicle near Isabel Avenue, led police on a mini-chase before they gave up and were arrested shortly after midnight Friday.
Officers responding to an auto burglary in-progress near Isabel, spotted the suspects, who then fled in their vehicle toward I-580, said Lt. Ava Garavatti of the .
After a short chase, the trio was stopped and apprehended on Isabel near the freeway, she said.
The suspects, ages 25, 20 and 21, were scheduled for arraignment April 23 at the Gale-Schenone Hall of Justice in Pleasanton on burglary-related charges and possession of stolen property, according to court filings.
The 25-year-old also faces a felony count of possessing drugs in prison, records state.
The rims and tires were returned to their owner, Garavatti said.
In other police news:
Saturday, April 21
- Thefts of motor parts reported at 3:30 p.m. on the 1100 block of Hillcrest Court, and 4:45 p.m. along 800 Caliente Avenue.
- Suspected driving under the influence arrest made at 11:28 p.m. on Third Street at South Livermore Avenue.
- Police obstruction cited at 7:21 p.m. along 3600 East Avenue.
- Suspected public-intoxication arrest made of a man, 21, at 1:55 a.m. on First Street at South Livermore Avenue.
- Truck fire reported on I-580.
Friday, April 20
- Car break-in logged at 12:30 a.m. along 200 North I Street.
- Theft of vehicle parts reported at 9 p.m. on 100 Maple Street.
- A 24-year-old woman was arrested at 2:51 a.m. on 400 North N Street for alleged public intoxication.
- Controlled-substance possession reported at 5:45 p.m. on the 2700 block of Las Positas Road.
- An individual suspected of being under the influence of substances reported at 8:35 p.m. on Las Positas at First Street.
- Three men, 25, 21 and 20 years old, were arrested at approximately midnight on Isabel Avenue near I-580 for suspected burglary, possession of stolen property and burglary tools.
- Thefts reported at 2:30 a.m. on 5400 Rainflower Drive, and 5:30 p.m. along 5600 Charlotte Way.
- Motorist driving without license reported at 7 p.m. on Martin Avenue at Gardella Plaza.
- DUI logged at 10:50 p.m. on Hagemann and Swan drives.
- Vandalism cited at 6:11 p.m. along 5200 Felicia Avenue; graffiti damage at 8 p.m. on 1600 Railroad Avenue.
- Battery reported at 11:39 a.m. on the 1400 block of Chianti Court.
Thursday, April 19
- Car break-ins logged at 9:50 p.m. on the 5300 block of Charlotte Way and along 1900 Hawk Street at 10:30 p.m.
- Bench warrant arrest made at 7:35 p.m. along 900 Via Montalvo.
- Shoplifting theft cited at 6 p.m. along 2800 Independence Drive.
- An individual was arrested at 9:49 p.m. on 2800 Kitty Hawk Road for suspected use/influence of controlled substances.
- Vandalism logged at 8 p.m. on 100 East Airway Boulevard.
Wednesday, April 18
- Felony warrant arrest made at 7:50 a.m. on 4300 First Street.
- Residential burglary logged at 12:45 p.m. along 1300 El Padro Drive.
- Suspected drunk-and-disorderly arrest made of a Hayward male, 21, at 10:36 p.m. on Lee Avenue at Callaghan Street.
- Motorists driving on suspended licenses cited: 8:18 a.m. North Vasco Road at Scenic Avenue; 8:15 a.m. First Street at North Mines Road; and 9 a.m. along 3900 First.
- DUI arrest made of an Oakland man, 20, at 10:09 p.m. on the 3000 block of Kennedy Street.
- Drug-paraphernalia possession reported at 5 p.m. along 300 Vista Street.
- Controlled-substance possession reported at 1:40 p.m. on Andrews Street at Olivina Avenue.
Tuesday, April 17
- Felony warrant arrest made at 2:28 p.m. on the 400 block of North M Street.
- A Livermore male, 20, was arrested for suspected drug-paraphernalia possession at 12:45 p.m. on Park and North P streets.
- A Livermore man, 34, was arrested for allegedly being under the influence of substances at 1:47 a.m. along 2200 Walnut Street.
Monday, April 16
- Three car break-ins logged: 10:30 a.m. along 2000 Arroyo Road; 9 p.m. on 1500 Honeysuckle Road; 2000 Bluebell Drive at 11:40 p.m.
- Felony vandalism reported at 6:10 p.m. on 4000 Pomona Way.
- Motorists driving on suspended licenses cited at 9:40 a.m. on South S and Holmes streets, 11:15 a.m. along 2400 Railroad Avenue, and at 4:35 p.m. on Olivina Avenue at Adelle Street.
- Motorist without license cited at 2:30 p.m. on Olivina Avenue and North Murrieta Boulevard.
- A Livermore woman, 21, was arrested at 6:20 p.m. on Edinburgh Drive and Windemere Circle for suspected drug and paraphernalia possession.
- Drug-paraphernalia possession reported at 12:30 p.m. along 2200 Linden Street.
- Laundromat fire downtown.
- Accident reported on I-580.
Sunday, April 15
- Residential burglaries logged 8:30 a.m. along 1300 Lambaren Avenue, 8 p.m. on 1400 Lillian Street, and 9:45 p.m. on 800 North Livermore Avenue.
- Obscene/threatening phone calls reported at 9 a.m. on Preston Avenue and Commerce Way.
- Grand theft cited at 9 p.m. on 2200 First Street.
- Noise complaint filed at 3:09 p.m. on Ames Street at Raymond Road.
- Stolen vehicle reported at 5:30 p.m. on the 5600 block of Shorehaven Circle.
- Theft of motor parts reported at noon along 5700 Brisa Street.
- Domestic violence reported at 8:45 a.m. on the 2400 block of Broadmoor Street.
- Battery reported at 7 p.m. along 5300 Moonflower Way.
- A Livermore man, 21, was arrested for suspected public intoxication at 2:20 a.m. along 400 Hagemann Street.
- A 44-year-old Livermore male was arrested for suspected DUI at 1:15 a.m. along 3500 First Street.
- A Livermore male, 22, was arrested for alleged DUI and no license at 2:16 a.m. on East Jack London and North Murrieta boulevards.