Alameda County District Attorney Nancy E. O’Malley and the Alameda County
District Attorney’s Office are hosting a series of public events to assist crime
victims and their families.
Representatives from the DA’s Office and the Alameda
County Family Justice Center as well as victim advocates, claim specialists and
community based organizations will be present to speak with crime victims,
provide resources, answer questions and educate the community about victims’
Victims of Crime have the right to know their rights! During these events,
dedicated professionals will be available to assist with a wide variety of needs
These events will be held throughout Alameda County as follows:
All events will take place between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m.
- Albany: Monday, April 7 Albany Main Library, 1247 Marin Ave, Albany
- Union City: Tuesday, April 8 Kennedy Community Center, 1333 Decoto Rd., Union City
- Castro Valley: Wednesday April 9 Castro Valley Library, 3600 Northbridge Ave., Castro Valley
- Fremont: Thursday, April 10 Fremont Family Resource Center, Pacific Room #H800 39155 Liberty St., Fremont
- Oakland: Friday, April 11 Alameda County Medical Center, Highland Hospital Care Pavilion-Conference Center B 1411 E. 31st St., Oakland