A memorial service will be held at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Livermore on Dec. 28 at 11 a.m. for Chris Tripp. A reception will follow.
Tripp, 45, was found deceased on Dec. 18 inside a recreational vehicle parked at the Vineyard Christian Fellowship church in Livermore.
Residents posted their memories of Tripp online. Read the full story here.
Here is what readers are saying about the loss of Chris Tripp on Facebook:
- Beth Stark: R.I.P. Chris I know you struggled with a lot of demons and now you can finally be safe and at peace..
- Lyndsey Hamile Bernardi: So many with schizophrenia end up homeless. Something needs to change for them. Thank you for sharing and putting her in a kind light
- Theresa Walter: RIP Chris. May God hold you safely in his arms..
- Tammy Smith: Sounds like someone I would of liked to meet
- Sherry Medeiros Fell: Oh no...seen her around town many times...RIP Chris:(
- Vicki Scott: I didn't know Chris. R.I.P. u are now with the Angels..
Open Heart Kitchen mourns the passing of Chris Tripp, daughter of Board member Linda Nidever-Gallas. Chris was a friend of Open Heart Kitchen and many in the community. A Memorial Service will be held at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, 1315 Lomitas Avenue, Livermore on December 28 at 11:00 am, reception following.