Livermore Patch Facebook Readers were quick to offer up what they feel are the best places in town to take the kids trick-or-treating.
- Kristin Jones-Bleier: Vinsanto community off of Concannon
- Missy Sandahl Silva: Over by Altamont creek school
- TLyn Schaf: Missy is correct. Some guy over there decorates his house like a movie set. They block off the entire street. Tons of people show up. Its pretty cool
- Stephanie Silva: Do you know where by Altamont? We're kinda new to the area and haven't seen that house yet:)
- Raquel Giovannoni-Ketchum: @Stephanie Winding Stream Drive......we are on the court and we run out of candy EVERY YEAR, it's a great street to live on!!
- Livermore Patch: Not sure if this is the house everyone is talking about, but, well, it's pretty cool either way! http://livermore.patch.com/...Alien Spacecraft Crash Lands in Livermore!
- Sara Schleske: I can agree with Winding stream....we are a block over and we double stocked this year to insure we do not run out again great crowd! And the house is a great attraction!
And @livermore patch - that's the one!!!
- Krista Michelle Pennock: I live right around the corner from the house on winding stream...this neighborhood is packed every year! It's a lot of fun
- Missy Sandahl Silva: I think all the houses across from the school are great
- Missy Sandahl Silva: The people are just so nice
- Teresa Zieminski-Myers: I wish it was ours. We've been trying for years to make it great! At least our house is a beacon of lights and creepiness for the little ghouls and goblins.
- Alyssa Rittmann: Are u serious u left out the most important part: biggest candy bars
- Cory Noltensmeier: The area off of East Ave with college street names.
- Amy Thurston Bond: Downtown of course!
- Tia Clifford: Amy, they won't hAve anything downtown
- Troy Froeschner: The old saying, the other side (south) of the tracks.
Do you have a neighborhood you'd like to add to the list? Add them to the comments section below.
Here are a few things to take into consideration when you choose your trick-or-treating route:
- Good sidewalks
- a solid cluster of houses
- no massive hills
- not too dark
- a welcoming vibe
- great decorations