Here is a list of top stories from our coverage this past week:
Monday, Nov. 19
- Our Sprouts & Shutters column provided the latest restaurant and business news in the Tri-Valley. Check it out here.
- How physically fit are Livermore students?
- A missing teen was found high on drugs with a Livermore man.
- Firefighters extinguished a kitchen fire.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
Wednesday, Nov. 21
- Police seek donations for giving tree program.
- Discrimination lawsuit filed on behalf of inmates at Santa Rita Jail.
- All lanes cleared following big rig collision on I-580.
Thursday, Nov. 22
- LARPD holiday happenings celebrate the season.
- View photos and a video from this year's Livermore Community Thanksgiving Dinner.
Friday, Nov. 23
- Shoppers storm Livermore outlets for Black Friday sales.
- A pair of blazes — one suspicious — kept firefighters busy. Details here.
- A multi-vehicle crash snarled traffic on Interstate 580.
Saturday, Nov. 24
- Police are investigating a report of a stabbing near the McDonald's restaurant off Chestnut and North P streets.
- Mixed opinions so far on the new Livermore outlets shopping center. Patch Regional Editor Kari Hulac isn't a fan after two visits. Read her blog and tell us your thoughts on the Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley.