Here's a list of top stories from the past week:
Sunday, Jan. 22
- A decomposed body was found on Patterson Pass Road. .
Monday, Jan. 23
- , in her So Here's the Thing column, discusses how the community has been hit hard this school year. .
Tuesday, Jan. 24
- Check out the latest .
Wednesday, Jan. 25
- Belia Martinez has been selected to fill vacancy in Board of Education. .
- A local winery is branching out with an Irish whiskey release. .
Thursday, Jan. 26
- Livermore resident Jason "Wolf" Hamlin has the town buzzing on his recent accomplishment on American Idol. .
Friday, Jan. 27
- The appointed a new member to fill a vacancy on the board of directors. .
- Notice anything new at the ? A Livermore resident made a special donation that is now permanently displayed at the library. .
- BART to Livermore included in county's spending plan. .