Here is a list of top stories from our coverage in the past week:
Sunday, March 27
- Did you attend the Livermore Valley Education Foundation's Reach for the Stars event? Read our preview .
- If you missed the Goodguys car show in Pleasanton don't worry. View our video coverage and story .
Monday, March 28
- in her column generated many comments from Livermore Patch readers. She discussed why recently at a downtown celebration is no laughing matter.
- What's the secret behind 's success. Easy. They .
Tuesday, March 29
- Court records obtained by Livermore Patch show the Fremont man fatally stabbed during a road rage fight was jailed several times on drug charges. Read our report .
- The downtown card room is shuffling over to another part of town. Read our city council recap .
- in his column featured to Red Cross' Japan recovery effort.
- Police were called to a residence on Kingsbury Drive, where a 52-year-old woman was found dead. Read our report .
Wednesday, March 30
- in our segment visited .
- Investigators said they are awaiting for the woman found dead at Kingsbury Drive.
Thursday, March 31
- Our column provided details on the .
- A in Afghanistan while helping a fellow soldier.
- A . Be sure to keep valuables and other belongins out of sight!
- A Dublin prostitution sting lead to 12 arrests. Details .
- When does helping your kids with school projects really hurt? Chime in on the discussion .
Friday, April 1
- In an interview with Livermore Patch, Roshell Morgan of Newark discusses the events that unfolded prior to her boyfriend being fatally stabbed, his attempt to get off drugs and her struggle to come to terms with his death. Read our story .
- Four people were injured in an on North Livermore Avenue.
- Did you know it's illegal to ride a bicycle while under the influence? Yep. It's true. Officers can give you a "RUI." A 48-year-old Livermore man received just that. Read our report .
Saturday, April 2
- Las Positas College students talked their way to the top. Congrats to these students! Read about it here.
Things to look out for this week:
- in her column will discuss Livermore Theater Pioneer Garret Boer, and how he is being honored with a presentation of Mamet's "A Life in the Theater."
- 's search for a new president isn't over. Details soon.
- Our segment will provide a roundup of the latest retail and restaurant news in the Tri-Valley.