Here is a list of top stories we've covered in the past week:
Sunday, June 26
- A small earthquake shook the region. Read about it .
Monday, June 27
- Which TV show recently had its "EYE" on Livermore? , in her column, has your answer. Check it out .
- Macbeth is in town. Watch this and get your Shakespeare on.
- Authorities are at the .
- A on Interstate 580.
Tuesday, June 28
- City officials moved on plans to acquire more than 1,400 acres. Details .
- in his column provides tips on how you can .
- Here's a video of firefighters training and .
Wednesday, June 29
- officials and .
- Wine tasting on the go? in our segment has more. View her video report .
Thursday, June 30
- Our column discussed how the i-GATE National Energy Systems Technology (NEST) partnership is fostering business development in green energy. Read it .
- Looking for Fourth of July activities in the Tri-Valley? Check .
- There's an addition to the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Read about the High-Performance Computer Innovation Center .
- Firefighters extinguished a small grass fire caused by a lawn mower at Robertson Park. Read our report .
Friday, July 1
- A new Japanese restaurant and a Big Lots is coming to town. More on the latest retail, restaurant and other business news in the Tri-Valley via . Read it .
- Experiencing less pain at the pump? . No complaints here!
- Show off your patriotic displays .
Saturday, July 2
- in our column visited Las Trampas in San Ramon. View his report here.
Things to look out for this week:
- Beware...the goats are coming! The park district will bring grazing goats to the Arroyo Mocho later this week. They will help manage vegetation growth and prevent fire danger.
- in our segment will look into the Livermore Valley's Wine and Food Experience event.
Editor's note: I'll be on vacation starting the Fourth of July holiday and will return July 18. Please contact David Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer Courtney at email@example.com for assistance. Thanks!