The Livermore library will be offering free income tax help at 10 a.m. on Thursdays this month.
Here are details via the City of Livermore:
First come, first served. AARP volunteer preparers available.
Bring the following documents:
- copy of last year’s tax return
- W-2 from each employer
- all 1099 forms
- all forms indicating federal and state income tax paid
- unemployment compensation statements
- dependent care provider information
- forms & receipts for itemizing deductions
- Social Security numbers for yourself and all dependents
(Call toll-free 888-AARP-NOW to find an AARP Tax-Aide site)
For more information, contact 925-373-5505.