Each year, the celebrates the installation of their Board of Directors with a gala event. Checkers Catering and Special Events is catering the event, as they do each year with their special blend of fine food, and beautiful presentation.
The Gala sells out each year, and it's expected to again this year. The will be transformed into the New Decade Lounge with music, dancing, an open bar, a fun casino and lots of networking opportunities. Jody Amos from Amos Productions will be providing the ambiance, music and disc jockey services, and has been a popular DJ at the Gala before.
The new Board of Directors to be installed include:
- Board Chair, Tim Tikalsky, from RINA Accountancy Corp.
- Vice Chair, Jay Davis, from the Fannie and John Hertz Foundation
- Secretary, Crystal Lu from Sybase, Inc.
- Treasurer, Jennifer Thaete, from the Law Office of Jennifer Thaete, LLP
- Past Board Chair, Christine Wente, from Wente Vineyards
The Gala Event will be held from 7 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 25, at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue. Tickets are $115 per person, and there's no silent or live auction, it's just an opportunity to have a good time and enjoy wonderful food, music, dancing, fun and no paying for drinks.
For more information or to register, please visit www.livermorechamber.org or call 925-447-1606.