Still haven't done your taxes and unsure where to go? Don't fret, Patch readers can help.
We recently asked readers where in town they went to get their taxes completed. Here's a list of places recommended by Patch readers:
- East Bay Tax Group. "Lynette is Amazing!" —William Sharp
- Norma Foss Financials
- Tania Sunshine Barnes recommends the Tri-Valley Housing Opportunity Center. "It's free."
- Jeffrey Tax Solutions. "Nicole Deering Jeffrey is awesome!" —Renee Gregory
- Misty Figueiredo recommends Liberty Tax by the Grocery Outlet on Railroad Avenue.
- McCloud's Tax Service in downtown Livermore. "Judy is great!" —Alisa Mills
- John Zukoski CPA. John and Terrie are the best. Their office is over by Boomers in the business park there. They've been doing my taxes for years! —Brenda Hale Tantzen
- Sensiba San Filippo LLP on Hopyard Road
- Fox and Associates. "We have been going to them for years." —Jerry Ridenour Leonardini
- Thompson & DePretis
- H&R Block
- Accurate Tax Service
- Vanier and Associates on Amador Valley. "They are awesome and do a great job!" —Shana Trias
- Pat Bonasera will turn to volunteers: "Will have mine done this weekend at the Library by the AARP volunteers."
- Debi Cejda recommends Sharon Hunt on Village Parkway next to Caspers. "She is great!"
- "I always have mine done (6 years now) with Robert Bordley in Dublin. He is in an office building up the street from the Post Office. You can look him up, he's great!" —Christi Qazi
- Patty Pringle in Dublin...She is great!!! —Gina Marie Correia
- Hanson Tax is a popular service among readers, who recommend Barbara Hanson. "Barbara is a true honest professional." —Christine Cardullo
- Armanino McKenna LLP in San Ramon. "The best!" —Judee Armanino Akers
- Sandy Hodges, a Danville-based CPA, is recommended by Karin Knudson O'Connell.
Have other places to add to our reader suggestions? Tell us in the comments section below.