Here is a list of top stories from our coverage this past week:
Sunday, April 1
- Our Readers' Choice winner sparks a spirited debate about the pros/cons of various local burrito eateries.
- Art blogger ponders the impact redevelopment has had on Livermore's downtown landscape.
Monday, April 2
- The Bay Area reacts to one of the worst mass shootings in recent memory.
- A Manteca woman with close ties to San Ramon and Livermore is killed in an accident on the Altamont.
Tuesday, April 3
- A man was critically injured in an accident at Murietta and Olivina.
Wednesday, April 4
- Tri-Valley transportation officials continue moving forward with the BART to Livermore planning process.
Thursday, April 5
- Alameda County ranks 21st in a health ranking of 56 California counties.
Friday, April 6
- We investigated those benches that readers were noticing as part of the Alameda County Stanley Boulevard project and found out they cost $25,000.
- Thanks to our sharp Facebook fans, we found out that a serial bank robber, suspected in a Livermore robbery among six others, was arrested earlier this week in Sacramento.
Saturday, April 7
- Livermore/Dublin Jazzercise celebrates big fundraising win for Easter Seals.
Things to look out for this week:
Both the and have meetings scheduled. We'll check to see what's on their agendas. Look for our weekly Sprouts and Shutters business column on Monday, and don't forget to vote in this week's Readers' Choice poll. This week's topic is Best Sporting Goods Store.
Stay tuned. More Livermore Patch coverage coming soon.